Events Participation and the 4 categories

BabyOxide

Guardian
Why do we have to choose 1 of 4 categories?
bronze, silver , gold , redulite ?
why cant we all start from the same ?
like if we choose redulite,
but whatever circumstances may forbid use to continue, we lose out on the items
say i chose redulite but manage to only get to 10, k points, i dont get no bronze crap ..

if i choose bronze, i got it all, but then if i want to continue it doesnt benefit me in any way . no better items ?

if these items are mostly cosmetic, why does it matter ?
if you say they dont want to "over" populate the items in the game then
they had a previously similar idea on the colonist jumper suits

my thought is
every one should start 1 mission,
if you get to , to 10 k points and wants to stop, all u have is bronze,

if you want to continue and u get to the silver tier,
then u trade in the bronze for the silver gear ( solves over generating of bronze equipments)

see this also solves the issue of forced play time, and most possibly generates more income too

if i chose redulite and is bent on getting it, i start at bronze, i would still attempt to complete it,
but if i cant dont i at least , i get some consolation bronze / silver or gold ?

if i chose bronze and i got it, but i got a hof and decide to play more, now i'm conflicted.
even if i do more i wont get silver, so why do i want to do more ? there is zero motivation to continue.

thoughts ?

Simple : just pick redulite lmao

Why do we have to choose 1 of 4 categories?
bronze, silver , gold , redulite ?
why cant we all start from the same ?
like if we choose redulite,
but whatever circumstances may forbid use to continue, we lose out on the items
say i chose redulite but manage to only get to 10, k points, i dont get no bronze crap ..

if i choose bronze, i got it all, but then if i want to continue it doesnt benefit me in any way . no better items ?

if these items are mostly cosmetic, why does it matter ?
if you say they dont want to "over" populate the items in the game then
they had a previously similar idea on the colonist jumper suits

my thought is
every one should start 1 mission,
if you get to , to 10 k points and wants to stop, all u have is bronze,

if you want to continue and u get to the silver tier,
then u trade in the bronze for the silver gear ( solves over generating of bronze equipments)

see this also solves the issue of forced play time, and most possibly generates more income too

if i chose redulite and is bent on getting it, i start at bronze, i would still attempt to complete it,
but if i cant dont i at least , i get some consolation bronze / silver or gold ?

if i chose bronze and i got it, but i got a hof and decide to play more, now i'm conflicted.
even if i do more i wont get silver, so why do i want to do more ? there is zero motivation to continue.

thoughts ?
Its so you can 4 different colours of the same useless storage cloggers.

just pick redulite.

and most possibly generates more income too
It definitely would. I had people say they chose bronze and wish they chose silver as they got lucky with points.

This is a good idea, ignore the people who say just choose redulite anyway, not everyone has the time/macro/bot to do redulite.

BUT when I choose my category, I choose silver every time due to time constraints and real life obligations. If theres ever a time where my real life obligations change DURING mayhem, for better or worse, I wouldn’t feel like I picked the wrong category with your suggestion.

Good job OP +1

Back