Recent content by Backblade

1. B

Show us ya face!

Ok. Here comes another huge pic. A bit of background why I dont look the same. This was about 2 months ago, before I crashed with that bike. It was new, no scratches and all good. I had less hair on my head and weighed about 9 more kilos. The hospital visit stole em :D
  2. Me

Me

Myself
  3. B

Show us ya face!

Woho, thanks alot Donald! Read some of your writings by the way, inspiring! (sorry for going a bit OT)
  4. B

Show us ya face!

:coffee: Stop teasing me =(
  5. B

Show us ya face!

Mom.. im scared now :eek: *points at TotalTwist* :dunce:
  6. B

Show us ya face!

Lets try again. :silly2: wohoaa ! huge :eek:
  7. Me myself and I

Me myself and I

A bit.. yes.
  8. B

Show us ya face!

oh :dunce:
  9. B

Show us ya face!

:confused:
  10. B

Any more supersportbike-junkies around?

Always nice to find such people cause they are hiding everywhere. Im having a Suzuki GSX-R 750 -01. Although its on repair now.. well its in parts in my garage since I decided to see what happens if you crash badly. :rolleyes: If anyone in Sweden has a sidewagon and some spare time to...
  11. B

In search of a Mentor. (This is not a begging post)

Im currently downloading this on a slow connection. Ill be back as soon as I get this up and running. Thanks for shown interest, since its a few Ill be rude and only respond to some of you. Hope you dont mind. My brain easily gets overheated by to much :P
  12. B

In search of a Mentor. (This is not a begging post)

Hello, due to some spare time and interest in this game Im back after .. well it feels like years, must be 1 at least. Im starting over again and much is new to me, although I was never that experienced when I left we could state that -most of it- is new. Therefore Im looking for a mentor, Im...
  13. B

Hi old friends and new.

I have lost contact with so many people since I quit this game long ago. Due to a happening of unfortunate events Im back. If you happen to remember my nick when I run past you in game. Feel free to shout on me. Ill be all orange and handsome as ever. This was not quite the constructive topic...
Back