In search of a Mentor. (This is not a begging post)

Backblade

Young
Society
Freelancer
Not sure yet.
Hello, due to some spare time and interest in this game Im back after .. well it feels like years, must be 1 at least.

Im starting over again and much is new to me, although I was never that experienced when I left we could state that -most of it- is new. Therefore Im looking for a mentor, Im not really sure about the mentor system either but I know its not about giving away gear.

I can fix my own gear and toss my own ped into the game so Im just needing a person who can give me advices and point me out where to go and what to do in the game. I dont want to spend 24 h / daycycle in a game so dont expect to much from me.

What I can give in return and help is what is within my powers during my growing in this game. Maybe not useful now but maybe in a year ;)

/Backblade

Speaking english and swedish
Msn and mail : johan.hansen@softlight.se

Backblade said:
Hello, due to some spare time and interest in this game Im back after .. well it feels like years, must be 1 at least.

Im starting over again and much is new to me, although I was never that experienced when I left we could state that -most of it- is new. Therefore Im looking for a mentor, Im not really sure about the mentor system either but I know its not about giving away gear.

I can fix my own gear and toss my own ped into the game so Im just needing a person who can give me advices and point me out where to go and what to do in the game. I dont want to spend 24 h / daycycle in a game so dont expect to much from me.

What I can give in return and help is what is within my powers during my growing in this game. Maybe not useful now but maybe in a year ;)

/Backblade

i could be your mentor no prob whit that;) iff whant PM me here to we arrange a metting

I am currently accepting 1 disciple, dont know if you will fit the bill or not. PM if interested.

Hi dear friend.

If you are want a mentor, I would be glad to help you!
Im swedish talking too.

PM me and we can set up this mentor meeting

Ha de!

Backblade said:

/Backblade

Hi there!

i can be your mentor. Im swedish. :)

Im currently downloading this on a slow connection. Ill be back as soon as I get this up and running. Thanks for shown interest, since its a few Ill be rude and only respond to some of you. Hope you dont mind. My brain easily gets overheated by to much :p

Dear Brother

Dear Brother, I would love to be your mentor, extra stuff is never wrong, not even for a newbie like me ;) Cant teach you anything though :)

Shakira said:
Dear Brother, I would love to be your mentor, extra stuff is never wrong, not even for a newbie like me ;) Cant teach you anything though :)

Go away! :wise:

Heya :)

I added you to MSN, not sure if you found a mentor yet.

I don't often take in diciples had about 4 so far in the 2+ years I have played. But if you haven't and are still interested and want to learn from someone with a great deal of experience your welcome to take a chat with me later.

/Nakia

Back