Recent content by Beanie

1. B

Selling: Reilly Boots Blueprint QR 62.8

what makes this BP apart from QR rating ? Not saying yours is any higher then any other, just curios as to why its so high ? Bug
  2. B

Miss miss miss

I am lvl 48 and I miss just as much with a maxed sib gun, as I do with a UL one lately, its turning into a damn joke
  3. B

Selling: Modified Omegaton Fast Aid Pack (t1)

Bump for the kung Fu bear lol
  4. B

FYI: Pirates cry tears of Nerf!

I don't have a problem with you reporting a bug, I have a problem with people accusing others of exploiting without proof' How the hell do you know he activated it on purpose, they were probably just as surprised, and you don't even know if they reported it. So just more attention seeking by...
  5. B

One Time Free Bismark Mothership Rides!

+rep for great idea :-)
  6. B

Thank you everyone who works on EU!

I am having fun so they got to be doing something right.. I also deposit often because I am still have fun.. Go Job MA Bug
  7. B

Mothership Alabama offering a variety of services

Nice service and pricing Guys, good luck :-)
  8. B

Cost of killing a mob with different weapons (inc. skill based, overkill, regen, amp, enhancers etc.)

looks good fingers crossed it work how you want it to :-) +rep Bug
  9. B

Anyone notice since VU... tiering stopped...

Tiering is Dynamic according to the response I got back from MA support.. 1 month nothing next month went up 4 tier points, I gave up wondering anymore lol
  10. B

Remember this one?

some awesome video's, blows me away the talent some people have :-)
  11. B

Disturbance in deposits with DIBS

yea I depoed more just in case it wouldn't work again lol
  12. B

Disturbance in deposits with DIBS

4 days to admit its a problem
  13. B

Help: Depositing error???

yay working for me now as well about damn time
  14. B

What planet are we all on, I was depoing fine on Caly now I am on arkadia having the problems ?
  15. B

same error now worked fine yesterday now not working Card works at other Places so not my card, can't depo through there web page either. Gonna be pissed if I can't depo for the weekend Bug
Back