Help: Depositing error???

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Ok I expect this will be fixed very rapidly, but ever since yesterdays update I am unable to deposit :scratch2::scratch2:
I get the message,

ERROR
"Could not execute. Please try again."

I try again....

"Time exceeded. Please start a new deposit or contact planet support."

Ummm time taken is 5 seconds?? Even the patch hasn't helped?
Sent some support cases, anyone else having this issue?

Cheers
Bjorn

your not the only one, my soc m8 was just asking if i had trouble, and so i asked around on ark sounds like there provider isn't accepting deposits anymore(sense update). well that's bull shit. I DEMAND FREE FIREWORKS!
it was described as "error can be executed"
*soc m8 has sent in SEVERAL support cases, and in 24 hours, no responce

also interesting to note....
Oil hasn't dropped in the rig for 24 hours(sense update)

Very odd that a depositing error isnt being fixed???

I dono, if i was MA and noticed that income was as 0, maybe I would do something. you would think there is some kind of alarm if they receive no deposit for more than 5 hours or something. odd that they haven't made a statement either.

I want to point out that there is a connection between depositing and the rig not working.
either they turned off the rig or there is a connection between the 2.
weil see if the rig starts dropping when deposit work, might prove to be a link

Well 48 hours later, I have had a response from Support that it has been forwarded to the Depositing department....still waiting for access, shit I might have to start sweating again!

You sure its on MA's side and not your bank? I get that exact same error when my bank blocks the depo. Then when I call the number on the back of my debit card they say yeah, we see you just tried to make an online purchase blahblahblah, and I have to tell them to allow it, it's not a fraud etc and then all is good.

Yeah but the Error says its their provider? :scratch2:

Yeah but the Error says its their provider? :scratch2:

I get the one u typed above an it's the only depo error i've ever had. Might as well call and see, if same problem I go through happens- it is fixed, if they say wtf u talking about? Lol- it is MA. Either way i'm sure you could make the call fairly quickly, i'm usually on hold for 5-10min max and takes 5mins to verify card #, etc. Probably could do it 10000 times before MA support gives ya a new response :p

72 hours and still can't deposit........:mad:

deposit problem

i know the card works fine and the money is available. in fact i depoed the day before 11 dollars. but after that i formatted, reinstalled windows on a new HD and vid card and power supply. also CL reads red Xs next to every category for system requirements, yet i can fun game on very high with almost no lag. when i try to deposit in game i get an internal error, when i try via website i get this:

Your deposit attempt was declined by our payment provider.

Please tray again if you think that this was an error or try one of our other payment providers.

If you have any questions about this please contact your Planets support department.

any thoughts? support wrote back about the depo case and said they were sending it to their support department. the other support case about CL not reading my hardware hasnt had any response

Since the update 12.5.0 I get the same ERROR message, and then saying it is their provider. Support said they had forwarded it to the appropriate department. Its been over 72 hours now. PED card 0.00PED.........I am quite annoyed it is taking so long to fix!
Of all the bugs you would think that this one would be fixed immediately. Seems like it hasnt effected everybody so I guess because people are still depositing by other formats they are still getting income, therefore we are a low priority.

What might be interesting is what forms of depositing have been affected?
Is it just Creditcards or others like UBank, Netteller etc??

:scratch2::mad:

Try to depo throw the web browser. GL :)

did that, you get message that it is their provider, please contact support, have done that also....

did that, you get message that it is their provider, please contact support, have done that also....

i had to put a few peddies in before and it worked fine ingame :wise:

I depo'ed fine on caly, went to Arkadia now I get same damn message..........

Not Happy Jane

bug

same error now worked fine yesterday now not working

Card works at other Places so not my card, can't depo through there web page either.

Gonna be pissed if I can't depo for the weekend

Bug

Last edited:
I cant deposit on the site or ingame Aeris is broke atm,

This is so annoying I could almost be willing to buy peds from known reputable players with pp, even something small like 50usd could get me by.

Well guys I am going to click refresh on my pm's page for no reason for the next 30 min as I stand around "Twin" doing fuck all.

/em facepalm

Last edited:
exactly the same problem here too!
tried deposit through web, ingame.
card works fine on other places.
sent supportcase two days ago

"Thank you for your patience."
what patience?? cmooooonnn!!

Another frustrated non-player here too.

Seems like the worst bug you could possibly allow to stay ingame for more than 1 minute.

And no, it isn't the card: some of us don't have our money policed up by big-brother banks.

Guy walks into a bar. Bartender says, "sorry pal, we don't sell drinks here". :scratch2:

Send in as many support cases as possible!!!

New level of MA hate!

NOW YOU CAN'T DEPOSIT!

Ok I expect this will be fixed very rapidly, but ever since yesterdays update I am unable to deposit :scratch2::scratch2:
I get the message,

ERROR
"Could not execute. Please try again."

I try again....

"Time exceeded. Please start a new deposit or contact planet support."

Ummm time taken is 5 seconds?? Even the patch hasn't helped?
Sent some support cases, anyone else having this issue?

Cheers
Bjorn
I've had that happen before, next day was fixed!

GL! :yup:

How about this: I have multiple cards on file, the otherday i initiated a deposit from one and got charged on two cards?????? Still waiting on support to respond

What might be interesting is what forms of depositing have been affected?
Is it just Creditcards or others like UBank, Netteller etc??

I am curious aboout this too. Wondering if anyone has used Ukash if they can't use a CC? I really don't want to dump money through a third party to end up with the same ERROR. Yanno MA, a couple days of this and the old peds start wandering elsewhere...

Smart move anyway to leave this hanging. Really.

What planet are we all on, I was depoing fine on Caly now I am on arkadia having the problems ?

Hm, I deposited successfully yesterday and again today (Calypso, Visa).

Hm, I deposited successfully yesterday and again today (Calypso, Visa).

This is very hit and miss this bug. I have tried depositing on Caly, Arkadia and in Space .... nothing. I even TTed some stuff to put Peds on my card and do some transactions maybe to kick start it, nothing.

Back