Recent content by Blood Moon

1. Blood Moon

Happy Birthday MS9

:yay:Happy Birthday:yay: Star Have a great day Sweetie! :dance:
  2. Blood Moon

Purple Passion Hits RockTropia - (VIDEO)

That was so much Fun. Weeeeeee! Thanx Star!:yay: I'm sure I owe you some gas money and bandages.:laugh:
  3. Blood Moon

News: Skillin' Villains Haunted Castle

That was a whole lot of spooky fun. :eek: Those eyes behind the fireplace, Cherries' death throws, those flashes of light. Awsome...Well done guys!:thumbup: I have gone mad...Lost in the maze. King GonG toys with my soul.:eek: Star...Wonderfully wicked ghost story! Ghoulish pics too! Great Job.:)
  4. Blood Moon

Any BC Canucks here?

That would be me. :D It ain't going to be pretty.:(
  5. Blood Moon

MIDNITE MOODS - w/MS9

Whoo Hoo! TCpkE It's too fun!:yay: Sadly I'll be working irl.:( Have fun guys. Don't hurt each other too much.:laugh: MSR Rocks... your world. :boxer:
  6. Blood Moon

Alyss "Aly" Aquire

Yet another wonderful Who's Who!:yay: Star... You brought to light a beautiful spirit. Aly...All the best in your adventures. Safe journey.:)
  7. Blood Moon

MIDNITE MOODS - w/MS9

:rofl: Dang It! I missed it. :( Did it hurt? :eek:
  8. Blood Moon

MIDNITE MOODS - w/MS9

The total chaos in the ring was so much fun.:yay: Lost a tooth but the dentist only had Molly teeth for replacements.:silly2: If you look real close you can see my "moon" lighting the turn around point on the big island. :laugh: Even with spf 1000 I still scorched my butt. Any ladies up for...
  9. Blood Moon

The Twitching Hour

Blood and Teeth flying everwere. :laugh: The Oleg Boxing Event is a must see. To Fun! Twitchie awsome blow by blow commentary. :yay: Keep on Rockin' MSR. :D
  10. Blood Moon

MSR - Athena Spaceport TP Run #6 - Oct. 10, 2009

Great Run! Awsome job guys!:yay: Wicked pics. Nice work! :)
  11. Blood Moon

FLASHBACK OLDIES - w/MS9

Wow.. Looks like fun was had by all.:dance: Ok Maybe Adam more than Cyber.:laugh: Yikes!:eek: Good to see so many people enjoying the many crazy ass events. You just never know what's next with MSR. Star, Awsome commentary. What a show!:yay:
  12. Blood Moon

MSR - "Open Journal"

Hey Guys..Thanx for the help running the TPs.:thumbup: It's always way more fun with friends. The Free Falling was wicked. Awsome photos everyone.:cool: Moonie..A TP Jumbimg nOOb...Nah I was too heavy from my Atrox... (any pic proof out there?) OK then.. Stalker global.:laugh:
  13. Blood Moon

MSR - Athena Spaceport TP Run #5 - 100309

Whoo Hoo.:yay: I'll be there with bells on. :D Ok maybe just wings and undies.:laugh:
  14. Blood Moon

Achievement: Wounding!

Gratz Kiri :yay: Come on...Hurt me Shortie!:spank:
  15. Blood Moon

MSR - Twin Peaks Road Trip

Awsome Screenies! :cool: Good Luck Everyone! :D
Back