Alyss "Aly" Aquire

MS9, once again you have out done yourself. Almost missed my patient coming into theatre earlier today, because i was reading your article! lol :D

Aly, I'm sure i speak not only for myself, but also for Tim and Niko, when i say that it was not only a real honour, privilege and pleasure to see you again this year, but also to spend a lot of quality time with you in both a social and "work" setting.

There isn't much i can add that hasn't been said by our fellow Aussies and the wider Calypso community already, but sufficed to say that the memories of GO3 this year, really give me something to smile about :D

Having you in Perth with us made it all the more enjoyable and an event i will personally cherish to many years to come. You are a truly magical person in every sense of the word.

Roll on the Team Australia 2010!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Talk to you soon ;)

No, she's not...

I totally called dibs the day she joined Antz. :yay:

ahhh you call dibs on everyone! that and that stupid whats updog? joke:banana:

great article MS9, they don't get much better than our Aly :cheer:

Very nice interview, well written and almost inspirational, MS9.Thank you :)
Great to see you featured Aly,gtz. :)
As a pom Ant and unfortunately, a part time member because of the time difference and RL activities, I can truthfully say that the welcome I received upon joining the AA was genuinely warm and inviting,similar feelings are invoked when talking to Aly who is the only person I know who can PK you with a smile, apologise for the accident and convince you that it was just that! :D
Hope to get to know you a little better mate ;)

Nice job MS9. All the antz love our Aly. :D

ahhh you call dibs on everyone! that and that stupid whats updog? joke:banana:

great article MS9, they don't get much better than our Aly :cheer:

He didn't call dibs on me..:(

grz aly to be on www :D like beeing intervjued by some big TV station :3

indeed an nice article MS9! =D

MS9 your effort in ur work shows ur best Whos who for sure,

Big Gratz to Aly for some much deserved :yay::yay::yay:

I 1st met Aly during my 1st time in WOF this year & from the times we talked during & after WOF was over i could tell straight away she was someone special in EU & in RL.(yes i agree cute pics Aly) altho i spoted u in the melb meet up pics & thought do many peeps really know how close to her ava she is:eek::D
The fact that so many who have met her in game hold her in so high regard is something you should be very proud of & now the rest of the community can see what we have known for some time.:)

"Good onya Aly" :wtg:
A True Ambassador for EU & making us Aussies look good to ;):wtg:

I like reading this stories….:yay: It’s exciting to find out what is behind the fictional avatar…:rolleyes:
Good job:wtg:

Great work MS9.

Aly is one of the most generous people I have met in EU. She is very hard to get "one up" on, without sneaking peds into her pocket when shes not looking.

It has been a pleasure and a privilege to be able to call her friend,

Love the article MS9, esp that it's about a fellow Soc member.

Good job Aly better keep it up, now you got expectation to live up to...hehe

Someday I hope I get to be interviewed...well in the mean time back to globaling

Reactions: Aly
you called dibs on me but then i think you took it back after you got to know.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
He can't take back dibs once he's called it, thats against the rules....Punishment is flaying of skin and being rolled down a salt mine ;)

Wow this profile has resulted in some truly incredible compliments!
Thank you to all of you for your kind words, most appreciated :)

MS9s talents with these profiles are pure brilliance, cannot thank you enough for the time you took to present the profile in the way you did.
Very much looking forward to the 'Who's Who' profiles to come :)

when talking to Aly who is the only person I know who can PK you with a smile, apologise for the accident and convince you that it was just that! :D
Surely it WAS an accident?! :D Perhaps another rig trip is in order to test the theory? :silly2:

There are so many in AA that could have articles tbh.

Couldn't agree more! In fact, there are alot of Antipodeans in general that are probably relatively unknown to the greater community, but have some great stories to tell and would make fantastic 'profilees' ;)

ahhh you call dibs on everyone!
:laugh: So true! If you're female (or even just sporting a female av :D) Megsy's 'dibs' on you are almost guarenteed :silly2:

Aah the love :D

Cheers :beerchug:,

Aly

Last edited:
I call dibs lol, I seen her first, back when she was a freelancer :laugh: stuck at an outpost

He can't take back dibs once he's called it, thats against the rules....Punishment is flaying of skin and being rolled down a salt mine ;)

Prove ya Dibs
Punishment, well some would do that but the flaying of skin... I dunno;)
A less less traumatic way could be ... running naked into the snow and grabbing bare leaf birch stick yelling, I'm your's, whilst whipping onself into a state of potential excruciating pain for when the self imposed anesthetic wore off!
Now that committment...
:silly2:

Yet another wonderful Who's Who!:yay:
Star... You brought to light a beautiful spirit.

Aly...All the best in your adventures. Safe journey.:)

Awesome work as always! :)

Great article MS9. And Aly is a wonderful person both in real life and in game. AA has a sense of home to it and its characters like Aly and others you mentioned in the article that make it a great Soc.

Great artice, as usual, MS9!! :yay: I like these articles because I get to know players a lot better. Keep 'em coming!

:ahh: she is beautifull

I have never met this person in-game as far as I know, but she seems really really cute! :ahh:

:tongue2:HANDS OFF GUYS!:tongue2:

I think someone has there heart set on her already
(Jod)

nice write up i dont think it could of been put any better gz aly
see u in game and bring on team hunts again i'm sure you'll tag along like normal which is always a pleasure

nice write up i dont think it could of been put any better gz aly
see u in game and bring on team hunts again i'm sure you'll tag along like normal which is always a pleasure

:laugh:
Have no doubts I will be ;) Anything to get you to share around that jammy luck of yours cyph :D

Thank you all for the kind words :)

Definately feeling the love :ahh:

Aly

Aly its nice to be part of your life, as soc m8 I can say : YOU ROCK GIRL :)

Great article MS9. :)

What more to say about Aly that hasn't been said already?

An asset to EU and AA, a tireless worker for the Aussie WOF team , and a great person in RL. :yay:

Always positive and cheerful, despite a crap return from Tailoring.

Give up some loot for Aly MA!! :eek:

Way to go Aly

A great write up about a great person. :yay:

I first met Aly at the WoF 09, and she saw something in me :eek: that I didn't, she encouraged me to take on challenges I would have never tried :scratch2:. With this she has shown me new aspects of Entropia and lifted my game play to a whole new level. :cool:
I got to meet her in person at the Perth GO3 and she is just as great in person and so helpful.:)

I am honored to call her my friend. :wtg:

Salto; Right back at you ;)

Thank you Garek, was a pleasure dragging you into WoF and meeting you in Perth this year :) Am sure I will be harassing you for a long time to come :D

Mulga; It's always great to catch up with you in RL and blue chat just wouldn't be the same without you :)

Thank you for the very kind words, most appreciated :)

Give up some loot for Aly MA!! :eek:

:wise:
The voice of Mulga has spoken :D and so it shall be Pleeease.. don't make me beg :laugh:

Aly

Back