Borr

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Just as I said, I must be making no sense at all. ;)

The pitfalls aren't that much to think about since I would filter the results from the database first. The problem on the other hand is how to grab the information from the database. First it would have the sum up the total result, then filter to only show the current week/month. When that's done I would have one big result which doesn't make much of a chart. So from there I would have to add on single hunts from the week/month and in some manner make those two database requests live happily ever after. It's not meant to be easy. :laugh:
    I see what you mean and it does indeed look better. It will be a hard task to implement though. I haven't a clue what integer to use when chart results are counted, it could update results after every single hunt and use a date command to remember the past chart results. I must be making absolutely no sense at all. :D

It's a way better idea than the per-hunt basis currently in use. I'll add it to the "list". ;)
    Thanks for the link, those Google charts actually work quite well. I hope you like the update!
    Hey Borr, thanks for the kind words! Everything you mentioned are on the list of stuff to implement, I just need to find the time. Good chart thingie, I will take a look to see if it's possible to implement it. ;)
    Thanks :)~ Was a great to get that HOF, think values was different everywhere cause was still trying to accept what I had just got ;)
    Dude, why do I always imagine the your Head is really Huge like in your profile pic! LOL.

Have a good one. :)
    yo dude forgot to mention this. NBK and TKoC have been living in coexistents for sometime now and i consider many of ur members freinds. I have freindly set to all factions of NBK at the soc terminal would love to see you guys return the gesture :) mind asking ur superiors for me bro ?
    thanx for the rep borr and awesome little event u guys put on at nus lull last night way to be bro :)
    Omg, is it spring? It must be spring ... the red is tooo much tho ;) omg omg :)

Ohhh, it's fall ... nice dark tones in here :yay:. GRATZ to the new profile :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back