Recent content by Bosko

1. B

Perception Theory

Some things never change in PE/EU (like continuous perception discussion) . Here is my contribution on the subject from 2006.
  2. B

10.1 in the next week?

Skill chipping will be back :yay::wtg: (amasses huge stack of ESIs)
  3. B

Selling: Selling Combat skills

Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 9.93 PED 1100% Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 15.13 PED 1100% Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 9.77 PED 1100% Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 13.83 PED 1100% Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 13.11 PED 1100% Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 16.39...
  4. B

New personal goal: Operation Commando

i have to disagree with you. in one month i raised my blp sniper 2-3 levels (49 or 50 right now). i guess in 6 - 12 months of apis+dante and some hardcore skilling, lvl 70 is easily attainable. skill gain on such weapon is much bigger than with korss + a106 in the time when i left for a long...
  5. B

High QR component BP pricecheck

at least someone replied on PM :yay:
  6. B

High QR component BP pricecheck

I am interested in prices of following BPs: VII Triphased Power Systems QR 71.5 VI Durable Coil QR 100 V Electropositive Modulator QR 42.9 V Electropositive Processor QR 61.6 IV Standard Transparency Layer QR 100 IV Standard Valve QR 54.7 IV Standard Vents QR 100
  7. B

Korss H350 Unlimited + A202 - Potential Sale or Trade

This comparison is a stupid one. You can't compare weapons which have entries from 3 years ago because prices went up 10x, 20x or even 30x from the first entries and many were sold before (lower price - compare it with lets say ep-41 military) when a price was rather low. On the other hand...
  8. B

Korss H350 Unlimited + A202 - Potential Sale or Trade

are you going to reply to PM i've sent you 5 days ago?
  9. B

Can any body sculpters fix my problem?

no way, that will obstruct his underwater propulsion system :D
  10. B

Project NECONU

i did a small hunt yesterday (less than 24h ago) and it was 5%. 3% is probably tax of torthonia, hiero's land W of gandalfszary's land.
  11. B

Things you believed as a n00b

... that perception gains means big deposit/loot around the area
  12. B

Scoboreas LA

terminator did not came out of the lootpool :D
  13. B

14.334 Ped Aurli Weak

mine "what?" was reaction on soc chat. because i've just logged in after your 14k public, i had no idea what was going on. and to be honest i am not and was not surprised at all. gz once again. ;)
  14. B

Petition against the 2pec decay

Bosko Bole buha
  15. B

Church of Lootius - 2 years of anniversary

2 years already ... pfff i'm getting old. i had some nice time in CoL. gz on anniversary :wtg:
Back