Korss H350 Unlimited + A202 - Potential Sale or Trade

AidanEnos

Dominant
Society
Odysseus Unbound
AidanEnos
I'm a little surprised I'm selling this so soon myself, I decided to go a different direction slightly and have picked up an Improved EP-21. So at the moment this beautiful little skilling weapon is sitting on the shelf, I feel bad about that so I figured I'd throw it out for offers if someone is really looking for it.

I want to mention a couple things...

The economy of this gun and DPS is almost exactly the Riker UL2.
As far as I can tell there are less than 5 of them in game.
The a202 - one was sold in auction, bought out instantly by someone who sold it to someone else who sold it to - and they didn't give me a deal by any means - so the available information on the price of this amp is scarce... simply due to the rarity. (paid much more than the +511 on peauction I can assure you)
The gun is at half tt currently about 1500 ped.

I don't want this to develop into a huge argument about whether more unlimited SIB's will loot - their perceived future value, etc. I do think some price discussion is prudent - but remembering that I'm very happy to hold on to this cause I will probably go back to it in time, but I wanted to offer it out there if someone is looking for it and willing to make me a good offer. That doesn't mean using the below peauction.com information as the bible and thinking I will sell anywhere close to the price based on this limited and useless information (I'd like to caveat that with I love peauction and find it a great source of information for actively traded items, but for such rare items the information can't always be relied upon completely)...

Auctions with at least 1 bid:
November 11th 2007 03:43 PM 1 2346.24 PED 5001.00 PED 2 +2654.76 PED
August 13th 2007 11:17 PM 1 2169.82 PED 4203.00 PED 22 +2033.18 PED

Auctions without bids:
Based on 2 auctions without bids: TT+2500.09 PED
Date Qty TT Value Bid Start TT+
August 18th 2007 07:32 PM 1 2972.00 PED 4972.00 PED +2000.00 PED
August 12th 2007 02:52 PM 1 2169.82 PED 5170.00 PED +3000.18 PED

All bids will be listed in the auction thread if received by PM and if items or skills are offered I will post what I perceive their value to ME is for this sales purposes. I will keep bidders names secret if they like, and as this isn't a necessary sale there isn't a real end date - but my short attention span won't be adding many bumps - I just want the offer of sale to be out here and if it's sold I will post a closing statement to the thread.

As of Today's date 12/03/07 I'm looking for...
Male Jag Helm, Arms, Gloves, Boots
Weapons Handling (need about 50 ped tt)
Hangun (need about 150 ped tt)
LWT (need about 150 ped tt)
RDA (need about 30 ped tt)
First Aid (20 ped tt or so)
Anatomy (20 ped tt or so)
MK V
Adjusted Hero
foxtrot ME
Fire Forge BGH 4400M Ancient
A105
A106
RepEdge Battle Axe 4.0
Katsuichi Pride
Fap 90 or 110 (or a ModFap if you're drunk and want to trade now ;) )

Obviously all of these items are of varied values and a combination of or combined trades with peds are cool too - I just wanted to offer up some ideas.

Let's get started with TT+2k for the H350.

My bid for Korss H350 Unlimited + Omegaton A202
is TT+3000
(assuming TT is arround near 1500 ~50%)

Also to be noted is that this offer might expire very soon if I get a positive reply in other trades.

are you going to reply to PM i've sent you 5 days ago?

so sorry man - reply sent... I was sure I did it... must have been a reply I typed then got sidetracked and forgot to hit send... damn Vodka

I sold my rifel so I can bid for ur combo.

My bid is tt+3200 for the Korss350+amp202.

Pls Note that my bid is Valid if u place an end date for this sell. (i keep my bid fo max 1 Week)

What's with the extreeemeeeellly long original post? :eek:
You should probably create a large, red, bold text at the top of the post which shows the current bid :)

I haven't yet received a bid that I have accepted as worthy enough to accept and henceforth post into this thread as bid received. As I mentioned briefly in my original post - I'm offering this combo to be bought... not looking to give it away. If I receive an offer that is close to what I find reasonable then I will post it as the current high bid, until then - good luck finding anyone willing to sell even this gun for the prices you find on game auction that will sell for what 5 have sold for EVER in auction.... not to mention none in last day, week, month AND none are even for sale. Incendentally there's an MkV in auction that's decade average is only +3368 (Adj Hero 3210) - is that what they are selling for now???

And find an a202 for sale... 1 in recent history, guess which one it is... and it passed through some hands making some profit along the way... I didn't get it from auction. I have received MANY emails asking me to split these up - but as a combo they are more valuable - 2 extremely rare items are much better together ;)

Happy New Year!!!!

hey, dude, don't freak out. it's a korss 350 + a202 you got there.

pretty nice gun if you want to kill tantilions all day long with it.

but don't paint a turd all yellow and then try to sell me your golden turd. nobody wants a golden turd, bub.

why don't you post a starting bid so people don't waste their time then?

free bump and FYI I sold MY Unlimited H350 for +3750 with 2k TT

You'll find the listing on here somewhere and it sold from my shop to which Skippie got some nice tax from :)

Here's my sales thread.

Last edited:
why don't you post a starting bid so people don't waste their time then?

Why are you here flamming this guys post? Cant you see the first bid is +2k and that he has posted previous auction details? So this would lead me to believe if your intrested in the gun you would bid above the current high bid and therefore your NOT wasting your time!

You will also see from this post that I gave him details that my Unlimited H350 sold for +3.75k so you have plenty of information to make a decent bid. Please dont flame perfectly good sales threads.

Neg Rep to you!

:scratch2:

bump for the OP..

good luck with your sale..

i still think a start bid might be nice.

Incendentally there's an MkV in auction that's decade average is only +3368 (Adj Hero 3210) - is that what they are selling for now???

This comparison is a stupid one. You can't compare weapons which have entries from 3 years ago because prices went up 10x, 20x or even 30x from the first entries and many were sold before (lower price - compare it with lets say ep-41 military) when a price was rather low.
On the other hand first Korss H350 UL dropped 1/2 year ago. In that time prices of other SIB UL and non SIB weapons did not go up that much (compared to what you want for it).
I guess you are just trying to inflate the price.

Why are you here flamming this guys post? Cant you see the first bid is +2k and that he has posted previous auction details? So this would lead me to believe if your intrested in the gun you would bid above the current high bid and therefore your NOT wasting your time!

You will also see from this post that I gave him details that my Unlimited H350 sold for +3.75k so you have plenty of information to make a decent bid. Please dont flame perfectly good sales threads.

Neg Rep to you!

Bs.

Asking for a sb or bo in a sales thread that has none is perfectly legitimate,and certainly not flaming.hes still free not to give one.

Neg rep to you!

Bs.

Asking for a sb or bo in a sales thread that has none is perfectly legitimate,and certainly not flaming.hes still free not to give one.

Neg rep to you!

Em did you read this thread??? Why is he asking for a start bid where there was already 2 bids for these items?

Then he reply's to my post saying he still thinks there should be a start bid?

Hellooooo....... :scratch2:

Also note the title to this thread is POTENTIAL Sale or Trade, so the buyer is only gonna sell if he gets a decent offer!

and to the guy saying he is trying to inflate price's his current offer is below what I sold my gun for so he's currently being offered not enuff lol.

this is how unusual or rare items should be priced (and are in the real world): name your price and see if it is suitable. Its a "potential" sale. If you cant think of your own start bid, you probably have no idea what the item is worth so but then neither does AidanEnos, since there is no real guidance on price.

also the UL SIB guns prices have indeed rose fast. look at the riker ul2 guns. sold 1st on auction for +1000 and then offered and sold on EF here for +4k to +5k. within months.

Good luck with this auction.
I auctioned something recently here on EF without a buyout/start bid and got a buncha -reps because I wouldn't settle for 300 less then auction average and tossed it into game auction. (mind you .. this wasn't anything special)

You should really at LEAST put in here what you would consider a start bid. Don't necessarily need to put a buyout, but people keep asking for a start bid because it's so ambigious.

Good luck with the sale.

Yeah he could have put it in Mom your right thats why Your Mom lol.

But he never and he has bids so why then would someone say the seller is wasting ppls time by not giving a start bid when there is already bids in place lol?!?! :scratch2:

P.s. For the 2 neg reps i've got from this post thanks but read the whole tread before throwing out neg rep!

Yeah he could have put it in Mom

i will give you a +plus rep for this statement. (but it looks like i have to spread some around 1st)

also why are you getting -reps? you are defending a higher value on the gun than the lowball bids.

i like cheese so give me rep :yay:

1st on auction for +1000

The first "ul riker ul2" sold for +2400 because I bought it :). But your correct the price has definitely gone up since that time judging by some pervious sales.

August 26th 2007 11:27 PM 1 2601.67 PED 4103.00 PED 3 +1501.33 PED
August 15th 2007 02:52 PM 1 2003.12 PED 4300.00 PED 14 +2296.88 PED

pe auction. i was off target by stating +1000. for some reason i had thought one did go for that low. this of course doesn't reflect buyouts and EF sales.

as a matter of fact one is on sale here on EF for +4k as we type this

Let's get started with TT+2k for the H350.

no sign if bid accepted or not.

My bid for Korss H350 Unlimited + Omegaton A202
is TT+3000
(assuming TT is arround near 1500 ~50%)

Also to be noted is that this offer might expire very soon if I get a positive reply in other trades.

I sold my rifel so I can bid for ur combo.

My bid is tt+3200 for the Korss350+amp202.

Pls Note that my bid is Valid if u place an end date for this sell. (i keep my bid fo max 1 Week)

I haven't yet received a bid that I have accepted as worthy enough to accept and henceforth post into this thread as bid received.

a month later a sign that no bids were accepted.

Yeah he could have put it in Mom

and how.

But he never and he has bids so why then would someone say the seller is wasting ppls time by not giving a start bid when there is already bids in place lol?!?! :scratch2:

lol.

bump for the seller..

bid: TT+3300

bid: TT+3300

I've told the seller on this post I sold my gun for +3750 he has gun and amp so looks like your wasting your own time by bidding 450 ped under what I sold the gun for lol.

Em did you read this thread??? Why is he asking for a start bid where there was already 2 bids for these items?

Then he reply's to my post saying he still thinks there should be a start bid?

Hellooooo....... :scratch2:

Also note the title to this thread is POTENTIAL Sale or Trade, so the buyer is only gonna sell if he gets a decent offer!

and to the guy saying he is trying to inflate price's his current offer is below what I sold my gun for so he's currently being offered not enuff lol.

yes i read the whole thread,did you?

he hasnt aknowledged the bids given (and if i get this right they dont match his minimum price),he hasnt stated how much more he wants minimum, so

t.h.e.r.e. i.s. n.o. s.t.a.r.t.b.i.d.

do you even know what a startbid means?
As for your "sale",i reallly cant see how its relevant,your buyer might just as well have overpaid,and anyway it doesnt detract from the fact that seller has not set a minimum price.imo he doesnt need to if he doesnt want to, but calling people flamers and negrepping them because theyre asking for sb/ob is just retarded.atm you (and me) are the one(s) polluting the thread,the others are asking for a price.are you afraid its not worth what you sold yours for?just be happy:p

ill spread the love around a bit so i can reward you for your latest baby as you should be:yay:

*bump for sale:p

I've told the seller on this post I sold my gun for +3750 he has gun and amp so looks like your wasting your own time by bidding 450 ped under what I sold the gun for lol.

how is it that you finally get my point?

Back