Recent content by Boss

1. B

Planet Calypso: 3 for 1 skill bonus

Nice to see since I havent got any mail from them in ages. thx for showing it
  2. B

Happy Birthday Aviril

Gratz from the bloody swede, hope that everything goes the way you want it to be.
  3. B

Buying "Piece of paper"

Are you buying or selling since we shall place offer in a buying thread?
  4. B

Might not qualify

then move it but since markup is nearly 500ped so I thought that it would fit here. Must be my birthday present from MA. Click to enlarge
  5. Strange BP

Strange BP

6. I fell for it

I fell for it

7. B

Dont buy mindessence in a shop

Dont do like I did, clicked on buy and no read to much on how much I bought but the picture is showing it on how much I bought. I fall for the most common scam around and tought that it was 1500 mindessence but instead I got only 1 me for a price of 60ped. So im out for good unless that...
  8. B

After 11 years

of marrige I found out that I live like cinderella, rebuilding my house the hole time and not be able to goto bal (play much EU) and stepmother is my wife in this case. Not that I'm complaining I must be wrong like usual.
  9. B

new skills

Weight does so yellow at 150 and red at 200 but for me with 66 in strenght I run like green when I weight 193kg and round 205kg I start to walk.
  10. B

Extreme Lag - Need help!

AWG dont find all viruses, I tried hiren's boot cd and found 3 more on my computer. Then I downloaded nod32 and it found some more and then the last one was avast home edition and it found even more. Also did a search with spybot and it found some in registy also. The worst case was on my...
  11. B

What makes you deposit to play now?

Hi greznik, long time no hear. I only play and deposit for my hunt when wife not around (she dont like me playing since I work with computers). Started like you in the end of 2005 dont remember what date, first I deposit and had fun and continue to do so until the end of Mars this year when I...
  12. B

Buying Some Skills

that 4011 points was a esi value of 69.73 ( i think) but it went for 980peds since the markup was low. That was with me having 1 point in LB. Had some 6527 points in LB and lost interest in it. Not fun standing on lvl 38.5 and not moving a bit after 8 full repairs on determinations.
  13. B

how many auctions max?

I could only fill 2 pages and then had to wait until one cleared before I could add one more.
  14. B

X-Fire Exposes Your Username and Password

What can they do if they got your login data. How much can they change on MA homepage and so? Okay I have GC but still no need for GC to login to my account on MA homepage. They might be able to remove my GC under my account or something and then start to play EU.
  15. B

Buying Some Skills

To bad I sold my LB (4011 points) the other day but it went fast so some1 had the cash now and not two weeks ago.
Back