Buying Some Skills

JungleStalker

Dominant
Society
Archangels
Jungle
Hello everyone, I am in need of some skills to use a weapon properly at the moment I am in a hospital recooperating from a disease. I am stuck using my crappy labtop trying to play Eu. I just need to know if I can find some sellers before I buy it. If you are interested in selling me these skills please hold on to them for me for a few weeks until I get back to my home.

Longblades 2k at 1200%
Inflicted Melee Damage 2k % have no clue at the moment my computer keeps getting stuck so if you come up with a reasonable price ill buy it
Melee Combat 2k at 2500% I think ill have to check again

Hey,

I have a 9.90 PED inflict melee dmg skill implant

ingame price is 4200+% ==> will sell you for 4000%;)

yes armor i am interested do you think you can hold on to it for a while until i get back.

don't know yet, price is 5000% today and my Ped Card is really dieing atm :(

To bad I sold my LB (4011 points) the other day but it went fast so some1 had the cash now and not two weeks ago.

o wow 4k longblades very nice well if anyone else has large ammounts of lb please post here

4k LongBlades should be about 1300 Peds at the current markup? I could be wrong, but If I already have 2.2k longblades how big of a chip of lb would I need to reach 4k or 5k?

that 4011 points was a esi value of 69.73 ( i think) but it went for 980peds since the markup was low. That was with me having 1 point in LB. Had some 6527 points in LB and lost interest in it. Not fun standing on lvl 38.5 and not moving a bit after 8 full repairs on determinations.

Back