Brooklyn

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Do you not think all these flames you get on a daily basis and your OMGWTFBBQ-massive rep of 3 bars with 1.1k posts means something?
    obviously you didn't get that 'the 2 shits' was a pun on the 'shit' thread :duh:

I -rep you because you're always doing what you can to try to insult me .. didn't want you to think I didn't notice. ;)

Buh bye now ! :wave: :loco:
    Just like most everyone else here - I never understand what the fuck you're trying to say.
    I assume "The dog walks your mom" was an attempt at an insult - I'll let you know when I give 2 shits . ;)
    at least its nice to know there is someone out there that can appreciate non negative chatter..... heheheheh gl and enjoy
    lol whatevever makes you happy ) I joined soc 2 days ago, but if my views correspond with ones of my new found soc leader, then it must have been destiny )

your bitterness is hurting you more then me, because i read and have a chuckle, and you - you have to be with yourself 24/7, and I'm sure you are as hard on yourself, as you are trying to be on people here :)

gl to you, hope u find your inner peace :)
    I'm sorry you received foul mouthed PM's from him, I just didn't think the post in question was particularly whinny. There have been several reports of MA not really paying attention to support cases, and I personally would like know about them.
    Pretty sure I said FUCK OFF.
    Do you interpret that as "please, continue"?
    Fucken waste of oxygen you are.
    Don't worry Brook i never hate, i still love ya really really deep down somewhere :p Who knows maybe i will want to torture myself down the line and will remove you from ignore..
    rofl @ Hurrikane's posts

I'm sorry Brooklynn but i have finally decided to add you to the ignore list.

Every time i read a post of yours an anger usually brews from deep inside me (yes your trollness greatly bothers me) steming from your usual displayed ignorance and extreme arrogance in posting that your ideas are usually much better than anyone could possibly come up with and in the way that you deliver them as if you are the queen of the fucking universe.
    Oh, just realised, you might not understand what I'm saying. No facility for large print here though.

Does.... this....help?

Hurrikane
    Ignore the guy below, you are easily the most disliked person on the forum. I will never tire of finding new ways to point this out, just like you will seemingly never tire of finding new ways to act important from your deluded little world.
    The amount of posts you have made, and the laughable rep you have from them, proves this. You are an annoying waste of space, and I really think you'd be better off playing in the traffic than in EU. Blindfolded.
    Brooklyn hun don't listen to what they are saying your not rude they are the ones being rude to you. they can't see whats going on then they are stupid, your a great person you know that they are stuffed in the head if they want to spend there time putting you down
    When you snap out of pixieland maybe.. for now stay away from my profile. don't want you there and shoulden't have to ask an adult twice to stay away.
    People don't harass you because I tell them to - they harass you because you're rude, you assume you know more than anyone, you expect people to see things your way ONLY, you suck, and you're just kind of an asshat in general.
    Pretty simple answer! :yay:

Get over yourself. You are not worth the time or the effort to send people to harass, let alone worth the 5 minutes I take to post on your page; which you probably don't understand, since it's not centered and overloaded with emotes.

So, do us all a favor and stop assuming you're of any significance in any of our lives. You're probably not even significant to those around you and that's why you seek attention in this way.

When I see you posting all over people's pages who don't even like you for attention - I'm embarassed for you.

In fact - I will take that pity and I will stop feeding the troll known as Brooklyn.

I'll just point, laugh and then feel sorry for those around you. :wave:

No point to these spaces .. but by placing yourself on my page, it really fucked up the sane, fun, friendly person vibe I had going on, on my page .. so I'm sharing the favor. :yay:
    I still stand by what I said back on 04-06-2009.
    I'm sorry you lack friends to leave comments for - but that doesn't mean you should leave your bullshit on my page.

If you make a stupid comment, expect a stupid - rep for it. I would think with as many as you've gotten, you'd have stopped taking them personally by now.
    :wave:
    Best of luck finding a life !! :loco:

ps - Zippo has it pegged ;)

It's ok .. you and the other crazies can have your lonely corner of the world - we'll have our happy one! :yay:

Yes just shows you don't know much about the game and that your diehard stance on many of these issues that you portray as being so brilliant is really just some BS 1337 trollsp3ak.. I think you just like attention coming to yourself and want to take an opposite stance on anything people are having to say.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back