Recent content by Brute

1. B

Mining Equipment

Right now, I am using completely TT equipment for mining enmatter. They are close to being maxed out, however. What is the next step, equipment wise?
  2. B

Day & Night

I just think they can better spend their time programming other things.
  3. B

click it or ticket

This thread is rediculous. You want freedom? Turn off the friggin advertisements. Jeez, don't you realize, for all your spelling America with a K, that you live in a country where you have more freedoms than almost anywhere else in the world? People like you prevent our government from doing...
  4. B

Automatic trains/subways/whatever between TPs

I always thought of TP Running as a way to show new players what the world looks like.
  5. B

Its amazing

I don't understand why they just don't remove buyouts from the market data, although I suppose resellers would just bid against each other then.
  6. B

Just Deposited

Thank you! I was thinking it was asking me to verify my card so that I could deposit more than $100. Guess not lol.
  7. B

Just Deposited

I have only deposited once before, and that was from the website. I just deposited ingame, but closed out the window when it asked for an activation code, because you didn't need it on the website. Did this cancel the transaction? Basically was i supposed to hit next without filling in the box?
  8. B

bravo plasma and general market manipulation...

You can't take the free market out of a game that advertises the free market.
  9. B

MasterCard says Entropia is on their Gaming List

Economically, they know what they are doing. That new bill that would allow gambling will never be passed. When you manage to push through a controversial bill, the bill that revokes it becomes even more controversial, and even harder to push through. And Bush would have no reason not to veto...
  10. B

MasterCard says Entropia is on their Gaming List

The law has already been passed, and put into effect. Anyone from the US who plays on poker sites knows this. While this is frustrating, there are generally ways around it. I'm not sure if Paypal works, but if MA really wants to help out, they will look into other systems like Paypal that US...
  11. B

EF Not Safe For Work?

The OP is right, I could get in a lotta trouble, because I sometimes view this forum at school. Not that I'm really complaining ;) I live in America, and we are way too uptight about this sort thing.
  12. B

EU on new Intel Mac?

Please I would love it if someone could confirm that Boot Camp works for Entropia, because I was planning on buying a Mac for my college computer, but might have to rethink it if it doesn't work.
Back