Recent content by Bullet

1. Bullet

omfg Vasectomy tomorrow

Well that' an answer, although I believe that all this talks about carbon footprint are pure BS :) I just want kids (already have a son) and want more, would love a football team size family, just need more funds on my account :)
  2. Bullet

omfg Vasectomy tomorrow

To be frank I don't understand the decision of a healthy male to get sterilized. I've been thinking about this subject a lot, and the idea not to be able to make children anymore kinda freaks me out. Any personal ideas? I mean real ones, not the socially conditioned bla bla... Taking away the...
  3. Bullet

Selling: Ma-102 (ul)

ATHs only fit in Sex Drugs and Rock n Roll scenarios, no freaking peace and love :)
  4. Bullet

What else :)
  5. Bullet

BUMP :yay:
  6. Bullet

I'm not acting at all, the price is public and can be found on the forum. I can ask 100k for it because it's mine, well actually MindArks, but it feels like mine. Even slither admitted that he wanted to spend 20k on it. So you can consider whatever you like to consider, we are not ebay we are...
  7. Bullet

Well I would have paid 1500 EUR for it, but the seller agreed on 850 USD. So now I'm trying to get 1500 EUR for it and consider it fair. I'm like the UN very transparent :) Are you asking the purchase price in the supermarket and discuss the fairness with the manager all the time?
  8. Bullet

I don't get the question, sorry. Turnover per hour?
  9. Bullet

And that means?
  10. Bullet

So the answer is neither Yes nor NO! The answer could be rather wait and see or top it up to get closer to BO. Do you understand how selling works? Or should I buy for 15k and sell for 10k or lower? It's a NO TIME LIMIT selling thread and sure enough I want a higher price for the AMP, no...
  11. Bullet

Selling: Chronicle Harness (M)

Aaahhh the Chronicle... BUMP :)
  12. Bullet

Ladies and Gents, thanks for valuable comments, PM bids (I'll update the sales thread) and I love the price discussions too :yay: I read the price discussion like that: The item is worth only XY PED = I only have so much but want it really badly Your price is a joke = I have the peds but lack...
  13. Bullet

14. Bullet

15. Bullet

Back