Selling: Ma-102 (ul)

Bullet

Old Alpha
Society
Project-Asylum Corp
Rigor "Bullet" Mortis
--- sold ---

For ~18k in items :) Just for the record!

Last edited:
Do you have a starting bid, or buy out in mind?

no SB ?

then TT+100 for me :)

Well lets start some bidding:

I'll start with TT +7800 :cowboy:

Ladies and Gents,

thanks for valuable comments, PM bids (I'll update the sales thread) and I love the price discussions too :yay:

I read the price discussion like that:

The item is worth only XY PED = I only have so much but want it really badly
Your price is a joke = I have the peds but lack the balls
and so on and so forth...

It doesn't matter how much I spent on that amp, it's a valuable item (thanks to Slither and EyE for detailed figures) and the ~20k are not sucked out of my arse but were offered during my previous sales attempt which failed out of RL reasons. Moreover the item is in almost daily use by a very good friend.

So please if you have a bid or a valuable contribution then post. Price discussion is happening elsewhere.

8k for me....

i raise my bid to 4k + the skill chips, now i will ask Bullet to either say Yes, No, or give me a counter offer as i had no feedback other than i will put your offer in thread which i dont mind IF im the top bidder..

Do not use my offer as a mean for you to push up price, you have no ending date or a price set. All i can see you do is "use" me to push up price.

If you think it is worth 20k then ok cool but say that it is that price range you are looking at.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the price atm?

Ok, time to shut up and ante up - offer sent.

One post was brought to my attention... then I saw the rest. Please review Rule 5.5:

5.5 - Trading Thread Abuse
Off-topic posts made in Trading threads are NOT permitted. The only posts permitted in Trading threads are the following:
*Bids
*Offers
*Requests to the thread starter for additional information directly related to item or service offered
*Requests to the thread starter for additional information regarding the auction/bidding/offer procedure
*Retraction of a Bid or Offer
*Threadstarter reply to one of the above

Any posts that do not fit one of the above categories WILL BE DELETED. If you wish to discuss the market value of an item or service, please create a thread in one of the following forums: Items, Price Check or General Economy Discussion, as appropriate. Any member found to frequently ignore or abuse this rule risks permanently losing all posting privileges in the Trading section.

We usually stay out of these threads unless something is reported. Good luck with the sale... carry on :thumbup:

now i will ask Bullet to either say Yes, No, or give me a counter offer as i had no feedback other than i will put your offer in thread which i dont mind IF im the top bidder.

So the answer is neither Yes nor NO! The answer could be rather wait and see or top it up to get closer to BO. Do you understand how selling works? Or should I buy for 15k and sell for 10k or lower?

It's a NO TIME LIMIT selling thread and sure enough I want a higher price for the AMP, no matter if in items or cash. Therefore the offers are noted down on the first post to encourage people to post higher ones. I will sell to someone who offers a satisfying bid, however I will notify everyone of this bid and give it additional 12-24 hours before it gets sold.

Approximate savings amount per year using 3 amps per day is ~20k, based on the current markup for MA-102.

Request to the thread starter for additional information :

How much ped per hour can be cycled with that kind of amp ?

Well my latest offer is more than meet the startbid ~80 ped engeneering ~3400+ 22 ped BPC ~1100 + 4000 peds, but you can remove my bids as i dont understand selling and do not want to be part of something that obviously is gonna cause me more frustrations than the joy of winning this lottory.

Bid withdrawn

What you bought the amp for isn't really my concern, that is your problem.

U bought it for tt+8,5k PEDs!!!

this is fun to read :)

free bump and gl

Request to the thread starter for additional information :

How much ped per hour can be cycled with that kind of amp ?

I don't get the question, sorry. Turnover per hour?

And that means?

Rip off? Reselling scum? Made a good deal? Smart player? Many interpretations. At least it's interesting at which price you bought it and which price you consider fair.

Rip off? Reselling scum? Made a good deal? Smart player? Many interpretations. At least it's interesting at which price you bought it and which price you consider fair.

Well I would have paid 1500 EUR for it, but the seller agreed on 850 USD. So now I'm trying to get 1500 EUR for it and consider it fair. I'm like the UN very transparent :)

Are you asking the purchase price in the supermarket and discuss the fairness with the manager all the time?

I consider the purchase price whenever buying from another person i.e. on ebay etc. You ain't a super market and you ain't working like this so you can't compare yourself to it. You've been acting like you have paid lots for it in your previous posts which is pretty fishy to me.

I consider the purchase price whenever buying from another person i.e. on ebay etc. You ain't a super market and you ain't working like this so you can't compare yourself to it. You've been acting like you have paid lots for it in your previous posts which is pretty fishy to me.

I'm not acting at all, the price is public and can be found on the forum. I can ask 100k for it because it's mine, well actually MindArks, but it feels like mine. Even slither admitted that he wanted to spend 20k on it. So you can consider whatever you like to consider, we are not ebay we are just a game where people pay crazy prices for a heap of pixels. The sooner you'll embrace the concept, the more fun you'll get out of crazy in-game decisions.

Well but it's probably better to know the price difference of a can of Coca Cola between all supermarkets across Germany and don't bother to drive half a day to save 10 cents. No acting just keeping it real !!! :)

Guys bid or get the hell out! (Nothing personal just business)

Last edited:
PEACE AND LOVE guys ;)

Back