Recent content by BurningRanger

1. B

A new scammer´s on the road....

I understand how my post could be seen as an advertisement, but i just wanted to share my experience in relation to the topic about scamming (i think my experience shows that Zehx is no scamming site).
  2. B

Need help, i tried going to twin peaks but died now i got sent somewhere surrounded by mobs

You should hit "P" ingame and note the coordinates that appear in the chatbox. Post those together with the time you're online here and there's a good chance that someone will come get you.
  3. B

New Noob on Planet Calypso

Honestly, we're all still trying to figure out how mining works. ;) There are several quite well thought out guesses on this forum, but MindArk has never confirmed any of them. Your best bet is to just run around, drop a bomb every now and then and cross fingers that you find something. If you...
  4. B

Info: Beginner jobs

Sounds very cool and i would do it, but i don't have the time. :( Anyways, nice idea.
  5. B

Win an Valkyrie MK1 (L)

86ped Celina Burn Blackcat
  6. B

Sweat as fuel for vehicles?

In my opinion it's very hard for noobs to really get started in EU. Don't get me wrong, the new gateway and brandnew Port Atlantis are nice starting points, but they just delay the inevitable. People will get broke and what are they usually told how to get some money? Deposit (yeah, but some...
  7. Hof20100310

Hof20100310

HoF of 2010-03-10
  8. B

Sarahs Teddybear Event @ OLA 26

Here's my first entry. :) Click to enlarge Hoping for more to come certainly. ;)
  9. B

50 free opalos + 1 free Opalo SGA with 30 ped ammo !!!!!!!

+Rep for nice event. Found 2 opalos, but not the SGA. :)
  10. B

EU Locations - New NeoMap?

Firstly +Rep and thanks for this great program. Just started using it to track mining. Now... i've read about LandAreas and PVP zones in 1 of the first posts of this thread, but never again. Could you just add an optional download of map images for both Eudoria and Amethera showing Land Areas...
  11. B

It was fun! :)

Quests are a great addition idd. I had fun doing them, even tho i'm not that noobish anymore. Don't get too greedy. ;) There were rewards on the quests already and don't expect much more. MA won't give out much free stuff that is worth a lot. I wouldn't expect much more than sweat, blazars or...
  12. B

Where's that at - 500 PED

Imo it's a bit too easy to just take the best coords and alter them by 1. I could do that right now without even having been at that spot ingame. For 2nd and 3rd round you should ask for proof by screenshot with position (P) in chat window. This way the ppl really have to go there atleast. And...
  13. B

The 6th Miss Calypso 2010 fashion event

Big gratz to RavenJade and AgentPink from me too. Very nice outfits! Very cool event too. Good work Singular.
  14. B

Resolution and monitors (17" vs 22")

Buy a 22" and play in windowed 1024x768 resolution. The fps shouldn't be much lower then and you can still adjust up and down until you find a nice resolution/fps setting for you. :)
  15. B

What video card do you have?

Specs: CPU: AMD Athlon X2 6000 (2x 3GHz) RAM: 4GB (2x 2GB) Gfx Card: nVidia Geforce 9600GT (newest nVidia drivers, 190.xx) OS: Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit So imho the game should run fine at medium to high settings. But i'm crashing like hell, if i put too much on Medium or above. After a few...
Back