Recent content by chachi1204

1. C

Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

voted i voted all need to vote make eu #1 it is the best out there so let let it be known that is is the best
  2. C

price check

my level lol i can hunt argo and atrox no problem they are mobs that are my level i just been away for sooooooo long
  3. C

price check

cheapest and what is the cheapest way to go i am not worried about decay i just wanna be able to be protected
  4. C

price check

argo i want argo more i want to be able to hunt them on a high level so do i still go angel
  5. C

price check

then what i want to hunt argo atrox atrax at all levels so what should i get and price plz for full set with plates
  6. C

price check

not selling i am not selling this stuff i am looking to buy so i need the prices for my self so i know how much i need
  7. C

price check

CAN I PLEASE GET A PRICE CHECK ON THE FOLLOWING and plz add mark up to the tt values plz for the following a full set of ghost (m) plates 5 b 3 isis lr41 and like 500 ped ammo
  8. C

My little Gallery :)

help hey can you plz fix what i did i made or tried to make one but when i use it it is real small i just wanted my name charles chachi younger have entropia universe and some argos on it my email is charlesyounger@yahoo.com or i am always on entropiaforum name chachi1107 plz get back to me let...
  9. C

FYI: MindArk's president J-W Timkrans has been let go!

we have hope that is good i been away for a long time but i been keeping up and i see some changes now let all have hope for alot more better changes
  10. C

hand job by ma

not really no i am actually married with children i was just saying that to say who they just like alot of other people get you all ready for something only to just leave you there sitting and waiting
  11. C

hand job by ma

will i can now say ma is a tease like most women get you all happy and ready and just leave you there and say nothing that is wat i call the corp hand job thanks ma get us all happy as a bunch i high school boys at a college female dorme only to just leave us sitting in the dark :D
  12. C

MA's failuers so far with vu 10 and 711's ;)

i aggree i aggree it has ben over 16 hours they could atleast tike a little time to let us know what is going on and where they stand with the progress of getting the game back up and running
  13. C

airports and hospitals

wow wow i feel dum i been had many times never took notice but i think we have a few and i did see airport in that list
  14. C

airports and hospitals

wow this is gonna be crazy did you all see at install we will have airports hospitals man eating plants the ocean i can wait now i am hyped to see how this all looks and see all that is new i cant wait but one thing is the air ports and hospitals another way to get ped from us or will they be...
  15. C

am i the only one

dont quit i pay in very often and like you i hunt many things amd mine many ores but i play to have fun yes make ped is good to but point of a game is to have fun that is why i have a job to make money
Back