Recent content by chances

1. chances

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Initiated: Oct 16th Committed: Pending Well over 50 days, was good a few months ago.
  2. chances

Selling: Sold

Sold / Withdrawn
  3. Loft

Loft

4. RK10

RK10

5. Quad

Quad

6. chances

warp.flights - Safe and secure warps across the universe!

Thanks for your support, I remember I shot you down in space years ago with that fancy move that we shall not ever speak of... ;) I showed you how to do it eventually after teasing a bit and we had a nice convo- people like you are refreshing in this game who realize that its just that - a game...
  7. chances

Of course, I mean it would be insane for us to loot paying customers.
  8. chances

Of course you are free to make your own choices in life :) Fact is that we have never lost a passenger during warp - if someone wants to fly with the competition then thats at their own peril.
  9. chances

And who would've thought it figures ....
  10. chances

Mate gz on the RK-10 .... not sure what we have ever done against you personally but no hard feelings dude...
  11. chances

Hello everybody, id like to offer our warp services to the community - warp.flights We believe that the warp services in entropia are bland and boring.... we look to spice it up quite a bit with some monthly giveaways including free warps and valuable game items. Our service has discord and...
  12. chances

Question: How far can a PP reach go ?

Damn you caught me out, the website that was made after this thread was started was the reason for it ... you shoulda been a detective mate :)
  13. chances

But, how much is someones safety worth ... This is the question. I mean our cheapest warps will be free :) Nothing like some good friendly competition I say !
  14. chances

We dont steal from our paying passengers sorry, just safe and secure warps cheaper than anyone else in game - but thats another thread. We shoot down people in a computer game travelling through a lootable pvp area. So whos stealing again from passangers ? How much is your sub service ? How...
Back