warp.flights - Safe and secure warps across the universe!

chances

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Chances Bender Mark II
Hello everybody, id like to offer our warp services to the community - warp.flights

We believe that the warp services in entropia are bland and boring.... we look to spice it up quite a bit with some monthly giveaways including free warps and valuable game items.

Our service has discord and webchat ability for when you would like to log out and travel with 100% safety.

We pride ourselves on being the only warp service in game that can say with confidence that never once has any of our paying customers been killed and or looted in PVP.

I believe this is referred to as "double-dipping'

I believe this is referred to as "double-dipping'
Mate gz on the RK-10 .... not sure what we have ever done against you personally but no hard feelings dude...

No hard feelings. Your pirates have never looted any of my passengers before either. But the irony is quite funny.

I think I'd rather just take my ... Chances.. Hahah. get it :p
Of course you are free to make your own choices in life :)
Fact is that we have never lost a passenger during warp - if someone wants to fly with the competition then thats at their own peril.

Of course you are free to make your own choices in life :)
Fact is that we have never lost a passenger during warp - if someone wants to fly with the competition then thats at their own peril.
Good luck with your venture, but I feel I would be acting in betrayal to my current providers if I started giving patronage to a pirate society.
Do not take me as anti-pirate though, I respect your place in this universe. I’m just on the “good” side.

I am proud of you Chances. Finally turning over a new leaf and giving up the Pirate life eh?
Priest was able to do it and earn the trust of the community again, including myself. Maybe you can too.
Best of luck to you and your mates.

I'm not saying I will not use your service, but probably without loot for the first few warps, since your history is a bit dark :)

Am glad tho that there is more competition with warping so we might see some prices drop.

Wish you good luck with your service.

Reactions: Geo
I'm not saying I will not use your service, but probably without loot for the first few warps, since your history is a bit dark :)

Am glad tho that there is more competition with warping so we might see some prices drop.

Their future is looking much brighter. 😀

Of course, I mean it would be insane for us to loot paying customers.

Sounds an excellent service I will happily sign up :)
Thanks for your support, I remember I shot you down in space years ago with that fancy move that we shall not ever speak of... ;)
I showed you how to do it eventually after teasing a bit and we had a nice convo- people like you are refreshing in this game who realize that its just that - a game.

Remind me I owe you a free warp ;)

Back