Recent content by Chitina

1. C

Selling: Full TT Korss H400 (L) Modified

You are more than welcome to make an offer ;) but me selling the gun for 104% will never happen :eyecrazy:
  2. C

PM replyed hehe :yay:
  3. C

6127 PED HOF on Argo Hunter 6th Feb 2011

:yay: Thanks For all the Gratzz :P :yay:
  4. C

Yes took screen shoot and have cut half away cause it woudl fill to much... or be to pushed together :D
  5. C

SOLD - Sellin Full TT (5430PED) Korss H400 (L) Modified This modified version inflicted more burn and penetration damage, than the normal korss h400 L, also a very good gun for tier up. special item trade+ped or offers is also possible :) korss h400+a104 @...
  6. C

Hi all and thanks :yay: the cb 19 is limited picture all blury cause i had to blur away the private message since it is a private message lol picture all pushed together otherwise it would fill more then the screen, will try cut it insted.. hope this is better :yay: im such a forum...
  7. Better pic of argo HOF

Better pic of argo HOF

8. C

This is picture of my nice HOF on a argo hunter that decided to poke me while i was hunting prancers...... :eyecrazy: was annoying me and i wasent sure i woudl be able to kill it before it killed me... but i did hehehehehe and best kill ever for me so far. 6127 ped HOF with loot like : full tt...
  9. 6127 PED hof on argo hunter

6127 PED hof on argo hunter

nice picture of my argo hunter hof
Back