Recent content by ClarkKent

1. ClarkKent

ATH: Tier 6 Herman LAW-505 Smuggler

gratz man. Also love how to pick the center of twin peaks to show off. LOL SHOWWWWW OFFFFFFFFF its cool man, we all need a little more than what MA is giving us so i understand brah
  2. ClarkKent

Curious Question:

k cool thanks
  3. ClarkKent

Curious Question:

Just curious on the rules about selling out of the game. Avatar and all. Chipping out, seems to take a lot of time and a lot of loss. Cant one just sell their character? Delete friends list, and make MA aware? also accepted payments.
  4. ClarkKent

2012 Merry Mayhem Rules & Info

I hope it is the 13th. would be better I VOTE 13th!
  5. ClarkKent

Question: Merry Mayhem Category 3

Sweet man good job, One can hope your profit continues and hopefully get a lucky #13!
  6. ClarkKent

Question: Merry Mayhem Category 3

Cant wait to try it ! Tier 10 jester D-1 should do the trick! right?
  7. ClarkKent

Question: How much is the prize worth for category solo 1

If you have a decent tier rate shin gaurds, and you sell it fairly soon. You can get about 7k for shins. Thats what I got last year. And know a lot of others that got over 6k.
  8. ClarkKent

2012 Merry Mayhem Rules & Info

Depending on your category... Get ready to depo a lot. Your basically going to need 30 hours of non stop shooting in PED, then double that for repairs and bad turn over, paying out players help and time if doing team also. Last year in Cat 3, I had around 25k PED just for MM, most of it I never...
  9. ClarkKent

Entropia Universe 12.10 Release Notes

Couldnt have said it better... AS MUCH AS I LOVE SEENING MY LOOT WINDOW FULL OF USELESS SHIT THAT MIGHT MAKE ME BREAK EVEN IF I TT IT ALL. still... really shitty feeling to have to spend 5 minutes each time checking the MU on all the useless crap just "incase" the MU went up over night. Say...
  10. ClarkKent

FYI: pre-Mayhem available info summarized

What part of "Solo" Requires someone to have to hire a scout?
  11. ClarkKent

HoF: First HOF over 1k PEDS

Awesome job man! Very lucky indeed. All those fapping tips I gave ya turned into lucky probes I seems.
  12. ClarkKent

FYI: pre-Mayhem available info summarized

Wait so... we have no idea what mob we are entering into? meaning we could walk into the arena and have the worst 1 hour hunt of our lives or get "lucky" and fight mobs for our armor? Anyone selling a set of carromone? I think that is the best all around armor? :D :D :D :D
  13. ClarkKent

Selling: Might sell my ML-35 Mentor Edition Tier 5.X

.....bump.......
  14. ClarkKent

.......bump.......
  15. ClarkKent

...........bump..........
Back