Recent content by Clonestar

1. Clonestar

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report Harvesting tool (PH-3) doesn't work with "auto use key" (F) or right mouse button. Description: Expected: one could use the F-key or right mouse button to auto use the harvesting tool. Actual: Now you have to click the tool every time to get it to make another attempt. Steps to...
  2. Clonestar

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Wrong thread... was a bug report... :)
  3. Clonestar

Finally I became a cool dude!

Finally after years of playing ... (though, not very often after 2014 anymore!) I unlocked Coolness! Proof:
  4. Coolness_unlock.jpg

Coolness_unlock.jpg

Coolness unlocked
  5. Clonestar

FYI: New tier upgrade formulas thread

Tier 2 of S.I. hk110 Yesterday I did a tier 2 of my S.I. hk110: Didn't see this gun tier recipe here... so here it is. I don't remember the exact amount of stuff used... I could be off by a few, but sure about what stuff I used: Pile of Garnets: 13? Tier II components: 10? Ganganite ingots...
  6. Clonestar

162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

I never hit anything above a 3 digit hof... So hope to see the same as you did... If that will happen before I get to 10 years in game... that would be this year also! Nice to see that some people get paid eventually. ;) GL on the give away.
  7. Clonestar

Swampy's Swunty Adventure

Nice sweaty log Swampy! You just made me fill in the info to also get into the Sweat Hall of Fame. I'm also working on getting as high as possible in this skill/profession... So maybe I'll try to keep up! My stats were on Entropedia... not in the Hall of Fame thread... Good luck on the race to...
  8. Clonestar

Sweat Gatherer Skill Points & Profession Level Hall of Fame

I didn't do a lot of sweating lately, but because of the "Sweat log" of Swampy... I want to get into this list... :laugh: I updated my skills a few weeks ago on Entropedia, but seems this sweat Hall of Fame isn't looking over there. My skillpoints in Sweat Gathering: 2536 My Proffessional lvl...
  9. Clonestar

Sweat gatherer Skill and Level Hall of Fame!

Want to be on a list... ;) Here's a screenshot of my skills and profession:
  10. 2200 SG skill reached!

2200 SG skill reached!

2200 SG skill reached!
  11. Clonestar

Achievement: 10k foul - mission done

Nice to see someone clearing this mission... Still on the 500 myself, couldn't find a nice spot with only young fouls... Gz!!!
  12. Clonestar

Wait...what? *Auto triggered skill bonus*

How is it possible to get this nice "auto triggered skill bonus" when I get CTD with "connection lost" for every 10 to 15 minutes??
  13. Clonestar

VU 14.3 Update

Getting these terrible "lost connection" also, but I think it was more like 10 to 15 minutes. Strange enough, normally when I try to reconnect, it will say that my avatar is already online... blahblahblah... But now it says that the server is down, and if I want to logon, I need to go from the...
  14. Clonestar

Achievement: Harbinger Iron Finished !

Gratz! Nice achievement indeed!
  15. Clonestar

HoF: Sumima with some items!

Very nice items in your loot! Nice screenshot! Gz!
Back