Recent content by Cly

1. Cly

Info: Gold Rush Results = SNAFU

Just as a note, John's calculations for his score appear correct for a 20-hour normalised score. In Category 1 I posted around 100,000. Curious to learn how one posts 4.5 times that score.
  2. Cly

Easter Mayhem 2019

List of Vendor Items Is there any place I can go to have a look at what sort of items these events can actually earn me without having to walk up to a vendor in-game?
  3. Cly

Gold Mines Not working correctly

Earlier Marie Woodel reported that she was receiving less gold than expected when harvesting her mines, but as far as I can see there is a really obvious far more serious bug with these mines: They ever hold the capacity they are supposed to for their level: they remain capped at 500 gold (the...
  4. Cly

Jethro's Damage Reduction seems bugged

Jareth is also bugged I am not so much interested in exploiting bugs in the AI as I am in getting the powers and card and code fixed. Jareth has the same bug: claim he is getting a few points of Damage reduction, but he deducts at least 7 from some attacks.
  5. Cly

Jethro's Damage Reduction seems bugged

Card says he reduces 3 damage for 5 turns. My Base claw attack does minimum 8 damage, but I routinely hit Jethro for 3. Perhaps you've got the 3 and 5 in the wrong order / places?
  6. Cly

UK Meet UP 2015 Early September (possibly London)

If you reconsider... ... then Manchester (or somewhere more central) gets my vote too.
  7. Cly

Buying: Terratech PH-3 (Unlimited)

Item Acquired This thread may be considered closed.
  8. Cly

Just a reminder... ... still looking for one of these. If you are a crafter and have a BP, happy to hear from you.
  9. Cly

If you have one for sale, please do feel free to let me know. PM me here or message in-game (Clytemnestra Cly Darksteel) or find me on Skype (Clytemnestra.Darksteel)
  10. Cly

Selling: Terratech PH-3

3000 ped I will post your start bid.
  11. Cly

odenfield ventricule system

If you have not TTd it... I will buy it from you.
  12. Cly

What colour is this dress?

Fwiw This dress (as shown in OP) has always looked "non-shiny" gold and pale blue to me, under that light. I clearly see the black and blue colours when it's not under that light though. What I am more interested in really is: How many people see what I see as pale blue as "pure white" or...
  13. Cly

Looking for a mentor

I am available You can have a look at my profile as well... If you are willing to work through your Discipleship doing the harder yards then I am very happy to help you along. My time zone is +0 / GMT if that helps. Add me in game if this arrangement might work for you. Cly
  14. Cly

Selling: Space Ship - Pathfinder XV

64k I had understood 62 to be the buyout :( But I will post 64K as a bid.
  15. Cly

Selling: Space Ship - Pathfinder XV

Buyout bid Offered 62K PED Buyout Bid, as per first post.
Back