Jethro's Damage Reduction seems bugged

Cly

Dominant
Society
Darksteel Enterprises
Clytemnestra Darksteel
Card says he reduces 3 damage for 5 turns.

My Base claw attack does minimum 8 damage, but I routinely hit Jethro for 3.
Perhaps you've got the 3 and 5 in the wrong order / places?

Jethro is bugged, if you use a block spell he'll pass his turn and becomes rly easy to kill.

Jareth is also bugged

Jethro is bugged, if you use a block spell he'll pass his turn and becomes rly easy to kill.

I am not so much interested in exploiting bugs in the AI as I am in getting the powers and card and code fixed.

Jareth has the same bug: claim he is getting a few points of Damage reduction, but he deducts at least 7 from some attacks.

I am not so much interested in exploiting bugs in the AI as I am in getting the powers and card and code fixed.

Jareth has the same bug: claim he is getting a few points of Damage reduction, but he deducts at least 7 from some attacks.

Me neither, just pointing out that the bosses seem a bit bugged overall.

It's not Jethro but block that is bugged. Once you've researched block (lvl2 library needed) then it also blocks more damage than stated for the player when a player uses it.

Block bug

There is indeed currently a bug with Block (both beast and player version) that makes it block more than it is supposed to. The intended block value is what is stated in the tool-tip of the ability, in this case 3 for rank 1 Block.

Back