Big Dig Mining Event - Huge Prizes

Few Zand Finds from this week.
  2. zand find ola 51 2

zand find ola 51 2

3. zand find ola 51

zand find ola 51

4. CMS

Question: Towers

I actually typod in that post it's 450k not 750k, hit the wrong number on the keypad. And I am actually under 85 percent tt total returns by a few thousand peds. -69843 tt to be exact. And yes two ubers is all I have to show for it 1541 ped niks and a 1335 alice. But if I hit a 20000 ped tower...
  5. CMS

Question: Mining and Finders

Pretty much what Pretenders said is good advice. I personally used Of-211 until I could use Tk120. Then after some experiment I figured out which areas contained the rares I could find with the TK120 and used that there, if there was no rares or just shallow semi-rares I used the Of-211. To put...
  6. CMS

PC: Letomie Fossil Teeth

Well... they went exctinct for a reason right? :D
  7. CMS

surely doesn't seem fair

Hmmm gonna see how long and many attempts this takes for him to figure it out. :popcorn: :D On topic oh well maybe ya get the next one buckeroo. Keep your chin up or the snot from crying will end up in your mouth, and nobody wants that. :D
  8. CMS

Question: Towers

Tracker can be me misleading too. I have been mining since 2009, all be it casually. According to my spreadsheets I have cycled over 450k on mining. Early VU10 the tracker lost about 5k of my global finds so I think my tracker only says like 25kish in globals. This is also misleading because I...
  9. CMS

Selling: Modified Genesis Star Excavator

Imp is eco, Mod is speed! Mod is great for big claims and toxic pvp!
  10. CMS

High end mining items dropping from hunting: should it happen?

As a miner I don't mind. As long as they buy my ores to craft stuff with and hunters burn through those crafted items, I am fine with hunters and crafters getting a few odd ball mining items here and there. Plus we can still find the unlimited amps ourselves. Also Adj, Imp and mod excavators...
  11. CMS

Selling: Emine pg set M

Very nice and rare Armour. Only 25 sets in the game!
  12. CMS

Question: What happened to Terrudite price?

They have. Over 15k peds cycled in areas with it and I only got 210 ped of it using a TK320. Which is alright out by me if it keeps the MU up there. Used to cry when I hit it because it was 103 mu and deep. If it was in an area I was mining I used to hit it with a OF-211 to stay away from the...
  13. CMS

Question: What happened to Terrudite price?

Terrudite is a big gun mat... and it's migration. Always goes up a bit during this time of year. But ma has also made it semi-rare to find now on calypso.
  14. CMS

New Miner vs New Mining System

Good luck mate. :)
  15. CMS

OLA 39 improvement

It is a decent mining area so some less aggro mobs would help if you wanted to focus on mining. If you don't want to focus on mining and want to focus on hunting I'd consider weekly events and advertising as a good start. As a miner myself I say put in a low aggro mission mob at max density and...
Back