D-Low

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Anyone with Iron Man as an Avatar is good in my book - I've been a fan since... well, I've got the comics going as far back as Tale of Suspense #39...
    Got a chicken amp (Omegaton A101) you can spare? ;-)
    Iron Man ftw! I remember snubbing My Little Pony for Iron Man when I was a kid. Oooo ya and Happy Tuesday!
    oooow nice profile pic D, its iron man, I havent seen the movie yet, but i can't wait to go see it cuz Force said it's a great movie, oow and iron man is also playing a guestrole in the new hulk movie....I love superhero's

Pink
    :rofl: I did do some cleaning up of my F.L the other day, if people add me then dont even say Hi its "bye bye" LOL, but in truth, I dont remember kicking YOU :hug:
    Haha, i was wondering where MY Happy Friday was!! :rofl: Cheers to Fridays!! :beerchug:
    Hey D. Happy Friday!
    Soz about my absence these past few days, Im having some laptop problems :p
    Cya soon tho I hope :)
    Now be nice! wow you have made it very cosy in here, good job Boss :)...BUT.....BUT....Where is the Candy???!!! :O
    What happened to the man of steel, Dawg? :D The man of Iron will do!

All the best D-Low!

Jam to the hizzay hot
    D-Low, I have a hard time spying in here on your profile, becoust I cant see the withe text you have on the light gray background. You shoud help me on my spy mission in forum and put a litle color on that thexts :p
    Oh, now I cant spy on others profiles without risk of geting catch in action. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back