Recent content by Dajoka

1. Dajoka

Introducing the Radio Arkadia dj"s

Radio Arkadia Can't wait - This truly Rocks!
  2. Dajoka

FYI: Dreadnought shooting down friendly ship

No Anger lol On the contrary - I was having a blast! - Not angry at all - Just fun!
  3. Dajoka

Uber: An Amazing Event, Thanks to all my Support

Congratulations Narfi!!!!!! Very happy to hear ya won this contest Narfi - It is awesome to see this go to a player/avatar who does so much to give back to the community. Watch out for the pirates Matey!!! Arghhhh :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::scratch2:
  4. Dajoka

Entropia Fleet Alliance (EFA) -- Affordable, Fast and Secure Space Travel

The Bismark Rocks! I Can't agree with ya more Raven. The work GeneralGrievous put into this project really tells the entire story - I just recently became a crew member on the Bismark. The truth is - It's simply a fun group of people to travel with (safely), reliably, and in style...
  5. Dajoka

Game crashing

Crashing I have the similar problem - have re-installed my drivers - un-installed - and re-installed Entropia, and tried every trick I know to get the game to stay open for ten minutes - Please let us know of a fix for this MA - or anyone - If you have figured it out ;) Thanks in advance!
  6. Dajoka

The Love Stinks Anti Valentines Day Party + Win a "Hunting" Date With RavenJade

chaperone?? Ok - so I asked Mournin, and she said unequivically no, not that she's clingy or anything, Its Just the ol rule of Gas, Grass, or A** - but after we discussed it we decided - hmmmm - maybe too much of a good thing ?? then she reminded me who AJ was - "I was like NOOOO! Is that...
  7. Dajoka

AJ for the win!!?? Hey - AJ is already wearing the bustier?? - I thought the contest was tomorrow? - wicked lame! ;(
  8. Dajoka

Raven Jade Hunting Trip ;) OK – So I know I can’t win cause your rules are too strict, but I could not help answering anyway! If you could be any eu mob... what would it be and why? D-Block Mafia Member, cause I am the pimp of the Naaaaaaation!!!!!!!!! AJ’s Underwear: - yeah – likely pink, but...
  9. Dajoka

Selling: Full Nemesis (f)

I'll beat the 2 ped offer but not close to markup. Looking for a quick sale - shoot a price. Jekylldajokahyde@gmail.com No offense intended, but tough economy calls for sharp discounts ;}
  10. Dajoka

Selling: Full nemesis armor (female) and 7x5B plates

cost? Just checking to make sure it is complete, and get a price. Please e-mail me Jekylldajokahyde@gmail.com I will also check back here, but prefer private :}:)
  11. Dajoka

Why is this allowed?

lol The negative rep is OK - And I apologize for offending you - honestly - I really just didn't understand why evey (apparently your mom, would write such bs) I have no problem with your mom - She's a nice lady. Sorry Your Plasma got stolen ;( That danged ND Bank scammer lol - cmon -...
  12. Dajoka

Why is this allowed?

Drama Drama Drama C'mon people - Play the damn game - If ya think its rigged, go waste your time playing Farmville, face book was created by a guy who is Time Magazines Man of the year because he developed something most said was stupid, and turned himself into a billionaire - Should he not be...
  13. Dajoka

Selling: Vehicle Parts Full BP set + high QR Comb. BP

Hi~. Wondering where and when to meet ya to get these. Thanks
  14. Dajoka

Selling: Vehicle Parts Full BP set + high QR Comb. BP

Bid for BP's I would like to bid 35 ped for all
  15. Dajoka

Sparticas no buy list

Give explainations!!! You are accusing my new soc and our Leader specifically. Who Scammed who - and what was it? I have been in game for several years - not months, and am proud to be part of the soc you accuse of scamming. Post your list! Send me a PM - Tell me what happened! I have...
Back