Recent content by dalewj

1. dalewj

If Hunters Unlimited were Aerosmith songs

for lack of being attacked for old thread bumping.... I came upon this in a search and its still really funny.....
  2. dalewj

Now i will announce a contest. :)

MindArkafied
  3. dalewj

Discussion on another EU like (maybe) economic system

From MMORPG.COM. Yes it's about another game (Archage in Russia), but it discusses EU's system and compares and brings up some possible discussion why EU is better or worse or what can be changed...
  4. dalewj

Question: How the f?

Much be an EU or US treasury programmer.... Always round up, it sounds better.
  5. dalewj

So what's the bigger picture? (a theory)

most MMO companies use their own home grown engine so I expect that the engines out there are real hard to take control of and port your code to (Note re-write). As for programmers I think the problem we have is simply they are programmers not network types. They understand X% of what they...
  6. dalewj

Steam and the Future of PC Gaming

So the founder of steam says steam will be the way of the future. wow. I remember when Lehman Brothers CEO said the company would last forever. And when I was told light beer won't make me fat by the beer CEOs. ........
  7. dalewj

Would you (start to) play/deposit in EU as it is NOW?

I would not start the game knowing what I know today. There are simply too many company problems overall and well why put cash into a negative profit company... It's not twitter afterall.
  8. dalewj

Withdrawals

Any hedge fund in the world limits how much you can take out and how long you have to wait for the money. It simply allows the business side of the operation to stay in business. They make a rule. It takes 40 business days to get your money. That way they can balance the books with the known...
  9. dalewj

RL models of ingame content

if you decide to model my ava me for the masses I will give full and total rights....
  10. dalewj

Actual Bans from EU (Temporary or Permanent) ?

What he said. Unless glaring words in a post just for the exploit telling everyone it is a exploit and if you touch it we will kick your ass, it will takes us time to fix it. The team must fix a problem with their coding in 2 months. If not the coding becomes part of the game play. It's not...
  11. dalewj

Norwegian bought moon for 150,000 USD

dagbladet.no wins the never ending front page award of the year.... geeez
  12. dalewj

High density mining deeds

my old record was 11 in a row....ahhhh that was just before a tower too.
  13. dalewj

Getting New posts without selling and buying and price check threads

I looked for it and I couldn't find a solution to the annoyance of the trading sections in the new posts. So I figured it out myself. Excuse me if it is already known. each section has it's own number. If you put your mouse over the link to say the selling section you will find it's number...
  14. dalewj

MindArk Annual Shareholder meeting

The NEw egg Instead of 'The Egg' the new words shall be 'The Castle' --> https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Gnomenstieg+4,+01156+Dresden,+Tyskland&ll=51.08601,13.620252&spn=0.001462,0.002811&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&hnear=Gnomenstieg+4,+Cossebaude+01156+Dresden,+Germany&gl=us&t=h&z=19
  15. dalewj

Story line dead...?

I have always had a good series of books about PE/EU in the head. But I went over to afterworld and wrote a book series for them because they we interested in it happening. If MA ever decided to give me the support to maintain the correct history i would do a series of 3-4 books for EU.
Back