Recent content by dangermagnet

1. dangermagnet

AVAWarp ⚜️ Just a warp away

Just used the service. Everyone was friendly... and accommodating (needed a little extra time due to an issue on my part). The flight was smooth.. and safe. They have a discord for communication and coordination with their passengers. Would definitely use again.
  2. dangermagnet

Entropia Universe 17.2.2 Release Notes

Still unable to get in Anyone else still getting the 'connection lost', 'do you want to log in to another server', ... cycle?
  3. dangermagnet

Achievements got wiped?

It is just as I suspected. We are playing the beta/development version of Entropia and somewhere out there people are playing the actual production version. Seriously, is there no testing done on VUs whatsoever? How could you miss that everyone's achievements would be wiped? Whether you care...
  4. dangermagnet

Achievement: First Solo Global

If I can do it, then there is definitely one in there for you. And hopefully soon.
  5. dangermagnet

Thank you everyone for your wellwishes.
  6. dangermagnet

I created my avatar on 12/09/05 and after three years in the game.. hunting, sweating, mining, crafting, exploring and mentoring I got my first solo global. :) The drought is over! Let the good times roll. Click to enlarge
  7. First Solo Global 09 0115

First Solo Global 09 0115

My first solo global
  8. dangermagnet

Transmission - encrypted and decrypted

True. It could be the dormant form of the Drone Hive Queen who was lost during the First Robot War and has only recently been discovered to still be viable. She'll emerge from the bunker guns ablazin' on Sunday and all hell will break loose. Hrm. I think we're going to need a bigger boat.
  9. dangermagnet

Transmission - encrypted and decrypted

I went to the coordinates. There were no robots at all. The only thing nearby of interest are the trenches and ruined equipment from the first Robot War. And what appears to be a sealed vault or bunker.
  10. dangermagnet

UPDATES!!! Please Post...

Don't come to Hades! Carromane came and directed people to Nate's. I think they're trying to spread the load out. You also might try Wolverine or Fort Troy.
  11. dangermagnet

UPDATES!!! Please Post...

Epic FAIL It's nightmarish lag. ALL the defenders were wiped out while not being able to react. I've had to revive twice each time just to actually revive. Did I mention all the bots camping the revival? Ungh.
  12. dangermagnet

Robots!

The Troops receiving final instructions and a battle blessing So that we can remember where we were when the Robots invaded. Click to enlarge
  13. T - 90 02a

T - 90 02a

14. dangermagnet

Lost: Pet Bone-Worm(Again) *EFD Reward*

Reminds me of the the PVP area west of Orthos.
  15. dangermagnet

IG: Crackpot Theory

Yeah, the impression I got from the logs was that an Argo was the artist, and that it was a warning or prophesy.
Back