UPDATES!!! Please Post...

Hades came under attack from Drone Co-Coordinators 8-10 and when I tried to use a TP to get there it crashed....and now I can't get back in.. :/

massive lag at Hedes...server crash predicted...

hades is fucked, cant do anything. Seeing Legionaires, Droika, SEGS, would be great if we could shoot them :D

yes from someone on the front lines people being killed due to lack of mobility (lag).

Yeh, can't log into the server, either. :(

at hades no one as far as we know can reviveas soon as they revive they are gettuing killed again no green dots on radar all white and red

I'm dead in Hades C.
Radar is 20% red, 10% white. :laugh:
Will post pix asap.

Freaking Lagg Festival AGAIN , cant get back either atm :scratch2:

So they are not coming slowly...they are coming in as full fledged armies...aimed at killing and totally incapasitating (sp?)the whole city they land in...

logged out in hades, cant login now

well...... to quote a good friend.... "it's all gone tits up!"

logging off for the night and wondering why i deposited for this now

did i really expect it to be different because effort was made on the story? more fool me:mad:

Stinky:yay:

im guessing hades is a bad place to be right now going by all the fairly skilled peoples OooOoooOoOooO's

Epic FAIL

It's nightmarish lag. ALL the defenders were wiped out while not being able to react. I've had to revive twice each time just to actually revive. Did I mention all the bots camping the revival?

Ungh.

Now they move to the TP...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The lag is probably due to so many revivals. If you guys would stop dying so much, there would probably be a lot less lag.
:laugh:

All I can say is "Adios amigos"

This is just so DISGUSTING...

The lag is probably due to so many revivals. If you guys would stop dying so much, there would probably be a lot less lag.
:laugh:

Please note that, because of lag, I managed to go (unarmored) to the middle of the bots. Thus I think the bots suffer from lag as we do. :laugh:

I'm dead but have a nice view, I wonder if I should press T... :scratch2:

Don't come to Hades!

Carromane came and directed people to Nate's. I think they're trying to spread the load out. You also might try Wolverine or Fort Troy.

Big Bulks! Wow!

revive terminal is fucked up

Requesting five EMP boombs to be delivered to Nates.

looks like reinforcements are needed...new plan needs to be devised...be on the very outskirts of whereever and draw them away from the main army.

We need snipers lots of them...i'll be in game in about 3 hours...i'll start up a team and try to get as many recrutes as i can...not sure where i'll be...i know i signed off at the outpost west of mini...wanted to be far away from the fighting when i logged in to assess where to go...

I wanted bots all the day.

Now I have bots.
Well, they have me... :D

It won't be possible to kill them all in 2 weeks. :eek:

now im getting "down for maintenance" amoung my other unable to connect BS lol

fuck this im giving up they still be there tomorrow :()

Back