Recent content by DanTheManKae

1. D

What would be the correct section to create a thread on land PVP and LG and such?+PVP Q's

What would be the correct section to create a thread on land PVP and LG and such? I've been told conflicting things by people. Such as "Anyone can help in land grab, even if they are a complete noob. Just repairing the vehicles is helpful". To "Forget about land pvp unless you are an uber"...
  2. D

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Register me please Dan TheManWithThePlan Kae TY!
  3. D

Information notice regarding the Summer Mayhem event

TYVM Mike! GL to you! I haven't gotten a good HOF in so long crossing my fingers :)!
  4. D

Atrox And Osseocollum Event, 10 Peds Per Global LA40, LA51

Hi register me please. Register Dan TheManWithThePlan Kae please and thank you :)
  5. D

MAs intentions with loot 2.1

Loot is more terrible than ever I'm a mid level player, just hit level 57 BLP Pistoleer. I have deposited $100 in the last month, and barely got a few hours hunting off it before my PED card was empty. I don't even remember what it's like to HOF. I mean comon, does anyone think this loot system...
  6. D

I had a 2200 ped loan on fort argus bank that expired a day early

I thought posting private mail was not allowed? Does this mean I can post the email where he promised to fix it for me?
  7. D

I didn't know you were god and could see everything? Oh right your taking a shady bankers word for it.
  8. D

This is so ridiculous you are basically saying if I didn't come to the forum looking for you, that I would get the gun back. To say I tried to extort you is so ridiculous, I said I would fix the forum thing if you made it right. Am I supposed to get scammed and not tell anyone? I'll bet you...
  9. D

Let me add if you all knew me IRL, you would know I'm an honest person. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding here, but it doesn't look that way to me. As for the thread I really did not know it would piss the bank owners off and that was unintentional. I honestly thought it was a EU glitch, and...
  10. D

Seriously? What I just heard someone else had the same gun that expired? Surprised to see so many people stick up for the bank when I'm in the right. They were going to let me pay off loan but got mad I posted on the forums. Something witch I could easily fix. Not coming to an agreement here...
  11. D

I don't understand how seeking bank owner out was so distasteful? What would you all do if it happened to you? I've been left waiting weeks only to be told I will not get my gun back after being told not to worry about it. Should I post the emails?
  12. D

I haven't used the forums very much and obviously would not want to upset someone whom I'm trying to get my gun back from. <removed>
  13. D

I tried to take it up in private that's why I was trying to contact owner. I'm sure these scammers would love to keep the whole thing private. I'm going to make sure everyone knows what was done.
  14. D

First I received an email that it would be fixed. Now I'm getting emails to buy it back at basically market value. <removed>
Back