Recent content by DevronIa

1. DevronIa

Question: EF readers: it fit???

Male - check 18-24 - check 23 no kids - i don't know any but who knows :rolleyes: no College education - Currently studying browse from home - home/work/school whenever i feel bored :laugh:
  2. DevronIa

Sadly think hangar owner will have to modify their ship and/or will be able to do so to...

Sadly think hangar owner will have to modify their ship and/or will be able to do so to increase passenger transportation and such :)
  3. DevronIa

Poll: Interplanetary Teleport

This game is about playing and investment like every other game , u can't know what will happend of your item or such with new VU . But since hangar owner decided to invest into hangar to fly up and down cnd and cp at first , it's perfectly normal they get money for other flight too . It's...
  4. DevronIa

FYI: Look it's legions mining blog :P

Show must go on subscribing :popcorn:
  5. DevronIa

Factories/Work Orders: The Complete System

Yeah u got it right , but for the global i think the factories will be more like mass crafting ( either quantity or quality with spaceship or else) so the player will have a report of all his try maybe . If he want to survey his run he will have to do it the old way :)
  6. DevronIa

Auction would still be used to sell final products , lot's of looted items too , and ofc even crafting or ore since from my point of view factories will need lot's of ped to use as decay/fee .
  7. DevronIa

Good idea but from my point of view in the crafting area there is an option u didn't forsee or maybe don't like :silly2: Same systeme except that the boss can also decide to put an automatic crafting when he get the order from his command . Like : he decide to craft Matterfinder MF-212 (L) so...
  8. DevronIa

Thx dear and happy new years too ofc mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thx dear and happy new years too ofc mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  9. DevronIa

U'll definitly need to learn french a bit more :D Try to find a french girl u'll learn lot of...

U'll definitly need to learn french a bit more :D Try to find a french girl u'll learn lot of things lol So what are u mainly do nowaday
  10. DevronIa

FYI: Mixed Up Moogle This Friday!

TIesto :yay: Count me in :wtg:
  11. DevronIa

Hey u , ca va bien et toi ? Beside some horrible crafting run ofc :D

Hey u , ca va bien et toi ? Beside some horrible crafting run ofc :D
  12. DevronIa

No more autoclicking?

Irrevelant since it's impossible :rolleyes: Even with the same ammount of starting $ one of u will obiously have less luck than the other = less ped ingame meaning u'll have to stop way faster = getting less skills for a timeframe So even if u condamn AC which i understand...
  13. DevronIa

Loot caps based upon maturity

Loot already capped . That have been proven a long time ago . It's just a question of % and time (there is way less stalker trox killed than young one that's all )
  14. DevronIa

No more autoclicking?

First i must admit that i agree completly with lewolf :D Then i have also crafted by hands while watching stuff/reading and such . But what i wanted to say here is that most of u is speaking about skills then ped and finally time . After 53 page of post :rolleyes: most of u agreed to say that...
  15. DevronIa

5 miningtowers in one screenie

Nah those tower are definitly south of Sakura's . I saw them the day the VU 10.0 were launch and there was a bunch of claim too like 5/6 around them at that time . i even wonder if mining how claims change into tower rofl :rolleyes: And yeah it was a very big shocke since my mining run was...
Back