Recent content by Dorlune

1. Dorlune

Mutating Globals, a hunting event. 5K PED IN PRIZES & PED PER GLOBAL

January scores are posted and February is here, GOOD LUCK TO EVEYONE. There are still SEVEN of the 500 PED Bounties to be won by Getting a 1K or higher Hunting UBER HOF
  2. Dorlune

Undate of Scores later today/tonight/ tomorrow.
  3. Dorlune

Congrats to Torene Tor Alaranth (Mutated Bokol Stalker 1,094 PED Sat, 02 Jan 2021 16:12:17) winning the third 500 ped bounty.
  4. Dorlune

A new month has begun, remember you only need 75 Globals in January to Mutate the globals for 5 ped each to 10 ped each. (74 globals = 370 bonus ped BUT if you get 75 globals = 750 bonus ped)
  5. Dorlune

UPDATED THRU END OF DECEMBER 31ST 2020. Grats to all, please see me in game to collect your ped.
  6. Dorlune

Congratz to HoneySuckle Suckle Suckle (Mutated Oro Old Alpha 2,154 PED Mon 28 Dec 2020 00:44:48) Winning 1000 PED Christmas Bonus PLUS a 500 ped bounty.
  7. Dorlune

Huge Christmas BONUS event added in addition to the 500 ped bounty for a 1K hunting HOF we will be offering a 1000 PED BONUS to the 1st person to hit a 1K or more hunting HOF before end of 2020 Merry Christmas and Good Luck
  8. Dorlune

This event continues, December 2020 scores will be posted soon GL EVERYONE
  9. Dorlune

The Chain of Ascension - Chance to WIN 10k PED in a Day.

This sounds like a fun/fustrating event, so sign me up please Dorlune Dor Themage. Great thinking outside the box.
  10. Dorlune

Scores are now Updated for end of November. See me in game for payouts. Grats to everyone.
  11. Dorlune

The scores have been updated thru the end of November 24th 2020
  12. Dorlune

SCORES UPDATED THRU END OF NOVEMBER 21st 3030
  13. Dorlune

Ark forum problem

BTW Slither, I owe you ped from your globals in October. Message me when your in game.
  14. Dorlune

Ark forum problem

I have been having the same problem "everything black but top menu" but only if I log in, all good if I log out but then I can not post or edit my event post. So I moved the event here :)
Back