Ark forum problem

slither

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Snake Slither Hellfire
When I go to arkadiaforum.com all i get is the top menu bar and then everything else is black. This happens with chrome but if I use IE it's ok, but i'm not using IE just to read the forum lol. Just noticed it's ok in edge too.

I know it's an unsecured site so tried messing with security settings but that didn't help, any ideas how to fix it? Is it time to swap to edge?

Ok, so i can read it will logged off but not when logged in. After reading I see that they're aware of the problem, something to do with flash.

I have been having the same problem "everything black but top menu" but only if I log in, all good if I log out but then I can not post or edit my event post. So I moved the event here :)

it's impossible to me to reset password, no email receveid, tried to sent a message via website or facebook and never get any answer

BTW Slither, I owe you ped from your globals in October. Message me when your in game.

use Opera. It works. They need to recode entire website. Soon Flash isn't going to work at all...

Back