1. dub

Selling: Anyone want Bessie? Customized OF-213

Ahhh, the reporter chick. The one that got away! Bump :lolup:
  2. dub

Bump it up. :lolup:
  3. dub

Someone through PM asked me what the hell I was talking about when I said "largest loot". Backstory here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?42971-Historic-Rugaritz This is THE finder. Immediately after the Historic Ruga find, I took the OA-103 amp off of bessie and put...
  4. dub

Here you go... 1384 TT
  5. bessie levels

bessie levels

6. dub

This is the finder that discovered Historic Ruga, the largest loot in the history of Entropia. Still has about half it's TT remaining. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Finder&id=75 Interested? Fire me an offer.
  7. dub

Q&A With Centech

What ever became of HunterZ & friend's gear? Did TI ever get Deathifier laid? What ever happened to Dub?
  8. dub

Selling: Bessie

bump it :eek:
  9. dub

Selling: 237,134 efd

Based on JC's recent sale, 350 ped is my asking price.
  10. dub

bump it :eek:
  11. dub

10k offer received via PM. Bidder wishes to remain anonymous until sale is complete.
  12. dub

bump it up :)
  13. dub

I believe it's the same as the custom mf-213 as listed on entropedia. Never personally performed the fruit method, if you want to point me to a thread with instructions I'd be happy to confirm an exact number.
  14. dub

Taking offers on a one of a kind finder. It's the only one in game, produced in the spring of 2006 by Buzz. Remaining TT is 1385.38 of 2678. 51.73% of TT remain after 4+ years. It is directly responsible for the most valuable HOF in Entropia history. The epic 700k rugaritz...
  15. dub

Selling: Adj V1 0.9

bump......
Back