Selling: Anyone want Bessie? Customized OF-213

ill fire up a whopping 110% startbid , consider it a bump :p

cheers

ermik

2222ped offer

bessie_412415.jpg

Here you go...

1384 TT

Someone through PM asked me what the hell I was talking about when I said "largest loot".

Backstory here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?42971-Historic-Rugaritz

This is THE finder.

Immediately after the Historic Ruga find, I took the OA-103 amp off of bessie and put it in storage. It has about half of it's TT left as well, and I will include it with Bessie in this sale, for the ultimate package of EU history.

Someone through PM asked me what the hell I was talking about when I said "largest loot".

Backstory here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?42971-Historic-Rugaritz

This is THE finder.

Immediately after the Historic Ruga find, I took the OA-103 amp off of bessie and put it in storage. It has about half of it's TT left as well, and I will include it with Bessie in this sale, for the ultimate package of EU history.

This is definitely a WANT, but... then comes the matter of AFFORDABILITY... so good luck selling this awesome piece of history :)

~Danimal

i offer you 1500 peds today...

Is this not sold already?

Damn nice find on that one, if i got a find like that i´d keep it in my new bought appartement (wich i would buy if i got a hof like that) and put in in the middle of the room on a nice table and have a look on it every day before every hunt..
And, have u spent all the peds now? :scratch: Just curious.. :)

Gl selling it though :)

offer 3 days ago

today offer....

Who will win? Who!?

Sometimes there aren't that very many bright light bulbs in the package. That's when I feel the need to throw them on the ground, smash them and return then to the store where they came from :)

~Danimal

I offer must & Knacke for the epic dub-a-rug-finder :D

And a hi from the reporter chick to you !

Ahhh, the reporter chick. The one that got away!

Bump :lolup:

i bid 200% so should be 2768ped

Back