Recent content by Eaglefox

1. E

PE error

on my last post i remeber somthing someone said the 0x00007f error was because of faulty memory hardware but i have a question why does it do it only on this game?.... i might try and remove it if somone can give me a good explanation on that ...
  2. E

PE error

If you mean the part where its loading and it shows a male female and some sort of alien with a space background then yes it does... it loads up fine changes from window cursor to game cursor then bam restart :mad: i really wana play this game it looks so fun :(
  3. E

PE error

nope client loader is all Green checks btw i started it up this time and it got past the loader ONCE i saw Blue writing for a bout 3seconds and it restarted :eek: i have 9.0c do ineed 9.0b? or it works with 9.0c
  4. E

PE error

Yep,, im still getting the restart after project entropia loads i restored my pc took it to repair shop(nothing was wrong with it) so it has to be the game... Pc Specs: Operating System:WinXP Graphics Card:Geforce FX 5500 128mb MB:1024 MHz:3100 GHz:4.20 Btw,, i should mention i played this...
  5. E

Cant Start PE

ok i got new GFX update still doest the error....... lowerd the things in client still a error......... :eek:
  6. E

Cant Start PE

how come PE doesnt restart/crash my pc before it loads only when it does load and i can see the cursor?... most games will crash before you get in :confused:
  7. E

Cant Start PE

this is the only game that gives me error i can play Matrix Online,FoM,AO etc no error works fine
  8. E

Cant Start PE

ok......... so theres no way to fix it?
  9. E

Cant Start PE

:D im not dising nerds im just saying i dont no how to do any of that technical mumbo jumbo you guys are saying :D
  10. E

Cant Start PE

i got disconected a bunch of times while downloading PE could that be it?
  11. E

Cant Start PE

sorry but im not a computer nerd and dont no how to do any of that
  12. E

Cant Start PE

Meh whatever ill just go back to playing FoM or AO at least there game works
  13. E

Cant Start PE

ok.... :) how do i fix it
  14. E

Cant Start PE

im to retarded to understand that :D how about helping me lol
  15. E

Cant Start PE

Ok when i login it does the wierd loading bar thing Red bar moves up then down up again my cursor changes to the game cursor then it RESTARTS my computer how can i fix it Graphics Card:Nvida GeforceFX5000 128mb Graphics Driver:V77.72 DirectX Version:9.0C Operating System:WinXP Pentium 3...
Back