Cant Start PE

Eaglefox

Young
Ok when i login it does the wierd loading bar thing Red bar moves up then down up again my cursor changes to the game cursor then it RESTARTS my computer how can i fix it

Graphics Card:Nvida GeforceFX5000 128mb
Graphics Driver:V77.72
DirectX Version:9.0C
Operating System:WinXP
Pentium 3
512MB
2.1GHZ
ok heres some more information when it restarts when PE crashes itll come to a blue screen with this error..

**STOP: 0x0000007f(0x00000000D,0x00000000,0x00000000,0x00000000

Quoted from Microsoft website...

• Stop 0x7F messages are typically due to defective, malfunctioning, or failed memory hardware. If you added new hardware recently, remove and replace it to determine if it is causing or contributing to the problem. Run diagnostics software supplied by the system manufacturer to determine if the component has failed.
  • Running the CPU beyond the rated specification, known as "overclocking," can cause Stop 0x7F or other error messages due to heat buildup. When diagnosing problems on overclocked systems, first restore all clock and bus speed settings to the manufacturer recommended values to determine if this resolves the issues.
  • The problem might also be due to cracks, scratched traces, or defective components on the motherboard. If all else fails, take the system motherboard to a repair facility for diagnostic testing.
  • Stop 0x7F messages can occur after installing incompatible applications, drivers, or system services. Contact the software manufacturer about possible Windows XP Professional-specific updates. Using updated software is especially important for backup programs, multimedia applications, antivirus scanners, and CD mastering tools.

Eaglefox said:
ok.... :) how do i fix it

Have you tried:

Reinstalling PE?
Installing new drivers for everything on your computer?
Reinstalling XP?

:tongue2:

Okay - you're obviously a technophobe or something.. here's what to do.

1. Power down your PC.

2. Unplug all your cables.

3. Find someone with a car and ask them to load your PC into the boot

4. Ask this person nicely to drive you to the nearest PC repair shop

5. Tell them you are nub and need help

6. Pay them and know that they have stolen your pr0n as punishment ...

7. Take PC home

8. Plug in.

9. Pray.....

Don't give up so easily :dunce:

Try turning down the options in the clientloader as well as the sound.. :cool:

Eaglefox said:
sorry but im not a computer nerd and dont no how to do any of that

Hey.. you shouldn't diss computer nerds... we pwn j00 so bad ;)

Maybe. As I said, uninstall and reinstall :D

:D im not dising nerds im just saying i dont no how to do any of that technical mumbo jumbo you guys are saying :D

No - that's nothing to do with it.. just follow my instructions. There is no way that anyone here will instruct you on pulling apart your PC for reseats etc.... you'll probably... break it :confused:

Dont worry.. I'm sure you'll be fine :)

ultimababe said:
There is no way that anyone here will instruct you on pulling apart your PC for reseats etc.... you'll probably... break it :confused:
He/she pobably will... :eek:

So here's what you do:

.. nah, just kidding :silly2:

Really, if other things then PE isn't working allright on your PC then take it to a repairshop ;)

this is the only game that gives me error i can play Matrix Online,FoM,AO etc no error works fine

how come PE doesnt restart/crash my pc before it loads only when it does load and i can see the cursor?... most games will crash before you get in :confused:

pE likes to crash at the oddest times. It sounds like a graphics driver issue. Go to the website of the manufacture (Google it) and download drivers for your card. Install, reboot, run pE and pray. :)

ok i got new GFX update still doest the error....... lowerd the things in client still a error......... :eek:

Eaglefox said:
ok i got new GFX update still doest the error....... lowerd the things in client still a error......... :eek:

well, as some people here said:

TAKE IT TO A REPAIRSHOP

Back