ebo-ice

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• T
    Ahh, that makes sense now. I was slightly confused before since I allways thought they where more orange/burning yellow so didn't see the connection at first :D Well I got my name because of the glowing trail, however not due to having red hair :p
    T
    Me? Red-Head? Nope. Didn't know tracer-round could be used as a descriptive term for someones red hair though :-O I guess that's one of those you learn something new everyday sort of things :D
    Man nice items she has there. The only way I'll ever get my hands on something like that is when I finally win the powerball (which shouldn't be too far away by my calculations).
    Lately I'm just trying to get my hunting skills up so I can contribute to WOF this year. Other than that, not much else.
    Im a miner ebo - Got a Hoarder - Just working on getting a barge - will take a few more weeks... look up Moon K Corp
    Hi Ebo - yes - my Pic is from Eve - I havernt decided on a new pic yet so just used that as it was easy to copy and paste in.
    Houston or Galveston area? My siblings live south of houston. Glad to hear you are at least alive!! See you back soon.
    He He, I'm no PKer either.. I wonder who that was then. Are you aware of another "Ebo"?
    It was nice to meet you game-side finally, Ebo. (At least, I'm fairly sure it was you) even if it was in PvP4. I reckon One Kill Each is a very fair result too ;) See you soon..
    One look at you and there's no DOUBT about you being a Texan!

Thanks for joining the Texan group! :)
    You should join, then there would be more than two. I have been thinking of making a thread to get the word out. But I am too lazy. :p

Your Iraq album was very awesome to see. I usually only see images from there on my bro's myspace when he was in Iraq(and is going back for more). I miss it, the military lifestyle, I was a military brat, all guys in my family have done it.

Cheers
    Ok, This is War!!! Meet my little friend :) LOL

Runs into the room, bitch slaps you back and take this too......:sniper:, then runs back out and hides :)
    I got out of the Marines back in 2004 and have been a weapons instructor in the Army Reserve ever since. I don't claim Army too often though! That picture was a Bushmaster M-16 pistol I got after coming home. Spent all my deployment cash on booze and guns. How'd you land that contractor job?
    Your album is amazing!! Most jaw-dropping thing Ive seen at EF! :eek:

Thanx for sharing!! :thumbup:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back