Recent content by Egg90

1. Shadowshell

Shadowshell

2. Egg90

Marcimex Rise to Feast on Our Flesh!

Small spawn of L99 Chasers with a L116 Shadowshell around 75130, 67070 E Boreus. Isn't he sweet :)
  3. Egg90

Marcimex Rise to Feast on Our Flesh!

So anyone seen any yet? :sniper:
  4. Egg90

Playing Compet

5. wth

wth

6. Egg90

Question: Tantillion spawn?

I found the NE Fury spot while hunting Feffs and went to do a Tant daily mission there a few months ago. The spawn is ok and you can round up a fair few, but after the 1st sweep you'll be running round quite a lot to gather a decent crowd. Looking at the above post though, seems it's prob the...
  7. Egg90

Anyone remember....

Landgrab 2008. Chilling on the safe hill, watching the battle rage below, good times indeed :)
  8. Landgrab 2008

Landgrab 2008

9. Egg90

Entropia Universe 15.5.3 Release Notes

Haha! "Here you go, we erm... broke a bunch of stuff. Enjoy!"
  10. Egg90

Introducing the Entropia Universe Merchandise Store

Sweet. Will definitely be ordering myself a t-shirt. Looking forward to seeing what's coming in the future! :wtg:
  11. Egg90

Keyboard from laptop starts to go bad, what to do?

I'm with Narfi, do it yourself man! A quick search on Dutch ebay, there's a bunch of them available http://www.ebay.nl/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=keyboard+Acer+Aspire+V3-771&_sacat=0 :smash:
  12. Egg90

need help with RAM

Do you know if you have a separate graphics card in the PC or is it built into the motherboard? A separate card will have it's own memory, however built in "onboard" graphics will take up maybe 1Gb of your 4Gb system memory.
  13. Egg90

Entropia Universe Release 15.2.3. Postponed

The patch is a lie...
  14. Egg90

Question: internal error

Yup back in :yay:
  15. Egg90

Question: internal error

Damn wish I'd seen this sooner, sounds like if I had tp'd to another location I would be able to log in now. I was hunting around Hades crater & got this error message. Tried to relog & now internal errors :(
Back