Question: Tantillion spawn?

mobydick

Guardian
ah Lady oh
Entropedia is no longer accurate...where did the large Tantillion spawn go? (the one with the occasional Tantardion)

Tantillions

Try at 69180 80000 both Tantillions and Tantardions.

Rgds
Fire
Viad

Considering that the whole area around those coords was remade when they added Livas CLD plots... Not to mention that 6 years have passed... There was a crater with my favorite spot for spiders around there. After the plots update not just the spiders but the crater itself was gone :D

I found the NE Fury spot while hunting Feffs and went to do a Tant daily mission there a few months ago. The spawn is ok and you can round up a fair few, but after the 1st sweep you'll be running round quite a lot to gather a decent crowd. Looking at the above post though, seems it's prob the best spot right now.

I would love to find a big spawn of these to skill evade.

Considering that the whole area around those coords was remade when they added Livas CLD plots... Not to mention that 6 years have passed... There was a crater with my favorite spot for spiders around there. After the plots update not just the spiders but the crater itself was gone :D

Spid crater still exists ;)

I think there's a Taintlion spawn N of East Scyllia. There's an outpost there.

I think there's a Taintlion spawn N of East Scyllia. There's an outpost there.

There are a few between a much larger number of Armax, but i.m.o. not worth travelling there to pursue them. Mission-worthy locations were scouted out earlier this year and collected in the thread linked above. Of course, something could have been overlooked or changed since then, or just be perceived differently. If you have any observations you want to contribute please file them over there. It is appreciated and makes things easier to find in one place.

Back