Recent content by Eluqqa

1. Eluqqa

Are there any up-to-date revival maps?

Fair enough, not truly random, but fairly unpredictable. Thanks for the wiki link! That's exactly what I was looking for.
  2. Eluqqa

Are there any up-to-date revival maps?

When I last played - several years ago - there were maps of Eudoria and Amethera showing revival borders. I'm unable to find any that aren't years old however. Does anyone make this sort of thing anymore? I found them quite indispensable since the revival borders are pretty random.
  3. Eluqqa

Seeming that we are now allowed to mention other games...

He didn't build it block-by-block, he somehow imported it into the game. He made the original, though.
  4. Eluqqa

Dreaming of EU

I had one a long time ago where I mined and found some huge claim. It was on the western side of the river going south to the Troy peninsula, about halfway there, before VU10. Somehow I found a location that was almost exactly the same in game. There was no huge claim, of course.
  5. Eluqqa

Avatar based loot and how to test it.

I don't really see a reason for personal loot pools to exist, anyhow. It should be much easier to tweak the entire system to generate a desired amount of money for the developer than to keep logs of every single avatar for as long as they exist, and constantly calculate how much loot they should...
  6. Eluqqa

Content 11.3.0 RELEASE

Why not make it free for everyone, really? It's a service you don't typically have to pay for. I can't see why anyone would, anyway. As for the (L)imited vehicles and other items... I can't say I particularly like using them, but I can see very good reasons for their existence. They keep the...
  7. Eluqqa

Help. Am I stupid or?

I believe it was mentioned that the system won't be back right away but when it comes back you'll have all your EFD. ...somehow I'm reminded of VU10.
  8. Eluqqa

Avatar based loot and how to test it.

Avatar-based loot would mean that they had to redo the loot system in its entirety when the current mining system was introduced. You used to be able to not claim a find and you could rebomb and find the same deposit or another player could take it. It was there in the ground, anyone could take...
  9. Eluqqa

Entropia is big gambling

I'm amazed that people deposit <a significant amount of money for them>, lose it, deposit again, lose it, and keep doing the same thing. Perhaps somewhere around the second step it would be apt to adjust your strategy? When it's really frustrating is when you lose due to pure bad luck, no...
  10. Eluqqa

Michael Jackson Video Game Announced - New York Times (blog)

After giving this some more thought, I still don't like it one bit. Mindark is turning Entropia into some sort of online pop culture theme park, where anything goes, long as it makes money. I guess I now get to talk about the 'good old times'... No, the loot wasn't any better, and MA was...
  11. Eluqqa

Michael Jackson Video Game Announced - New York Times (blog)

More novelty planets utterly unfitting of the universe, yay. At least Cyrene looks promising.
  12. Eluqqa

10 Things You Wanna Accomplish Before You Die

Hmm. Travel. Relatedly, become familiar with at least one foreign culture. Fly a plane. Can't think of anything more just now, but I'm sure there are a bunch of things. Oh, space would be great to experience, but I'm not counting on that becoming remotely affordable to me during my lifetime.
  13. Eluqqa

Cars keep killing me

Well, at least make them not attack outside their normal aggro range. When mobs go in aggressive mode, they can, I believe, attack any players in the entire radar area. Even if the driver doesn't do it on purpose, anyone within a couple hundred meters is at risk.
  14. Eluqqa

New material

The problem is one of immersion. Entropia used to be one scifi universe and one setting, but now it appears anything at all goes. We'll probably end up with guitar weapons and night elves on Calypso before too long. It's no longer one universe; it's a mess of universes that bleed over to each...
  15. Eluqqa

Cars keep killing me

No, not directly. But whenever a car drives past and aggroes some mobs, they'll switch targets to anyone else in the radar area once the car shakes them off. If a car drives by you in an area full of troxes you're utterly screwed unless you can and want to fight them all. They don't need to be...
Back