Cars keep killing me

Eluqqa

Guardian
Elukka Eluqqa Elkku
No, not directly. But whenever a car drives past and aggroes some mobs, they'll switch targets to anyone else in the radar area once the car shakes them off. If a car drives by you in an area full of troxes you're utterly screwed unless you can and want to fight them all. They don't need to be close, just anywhere inside the radar area.

Perhaps the aggro system could use some adjustment now that vehicles are in?

If a car drives pass me in real life with 10 dinosaurs chasing it.. (Yes it won't happen). I'd expect myself to be munched too.

In real life if U would see a car coming, followed by 20 dino's, would U keep standing there next to the road? NO, U would hide, in game, it's not possible to hide, so it's not right to compare it to the real life.

In fact I really get screwed up several times a day as well, when i see a green fast moving dot, without a road being close 75% of the people can't resist to pass by the other green dot ...

Sometimes I had nice people jumping out next to me and get the herd of mobs of me and himself, to follow his way again, very "gentle(wo)man like"

But indeed the adjustment would be nice ( if not, it sure is nice for our decay / MA profits ), or even a "hide" factor where we f.e. could crunch and let them all pass by ( where U get like 90% less chance to be noticed - if U get noticed -10% - and U have to stand up to get it of ye, would be exciting even lol )

send in support mails about it as I done and will keep doing.

Feel free to support my Case #: 15043-3185, it's about cars in general not assholes who does it on purpose. (PM me if you want to see the conversation I had with support)

I try to avoid it myself and when I can I will try and aggro them back on me if I happen to do it to someone

It's a problem if it's done on purpose, multiple times; I understand that some people think it's fun, and it might be fun... for themselves, but I don't know many that will find it fun when on the receiving end.
Keep taking screenshots and file Support cases.

I have to concur strongly with you'z...

When i'm out driving i take extra care not to go close to green dots, especially if there's mobs around..

would be nice in general if mobs that aggro to one person simply run back to where they aggroed that person from unless another person hurts it or heals the first person to aggro?

Well, at least make them not attack outside their normal aggro range. When mobs go in aggressive mode, they can, I believe, attack any players in the entire radar area. Even if the driver doesn't do it on purpose, anyone within a couple hundred meters is at risk.

I like it when that happens, you get plenty to shoot and then with the ones that didn't aggro you a nice (usually) straight line of MOBs to hunt along.

If a car drives pass me in real life with 10 dinosaurs chasing it.. (Yes it won't happen). I'd expect myself to be munched too.

Good point of view :laugh:

Back