1. Extent

Selling Appartment with uncommon stackings

Bid by Rooney at 511 PED (via PM)
  2. Extent

1.5 hours left and last bump.
  3. Extent

Less than 20 hours to go. Don't let this one get away! Current high bid by Rooney at 500 PED (via PM)
  4. Extent

10 ped/month, and paid up through 3 weeks from auction end. It is currently public for anyone who wants to look at it for themselves.
  5. Extent

4 days left.
  6. Extent

Oops I'm sorry, that kind of is an important bit isn't it :p Bidding ends Sunday October 8th, 5PM PST. That should be 24:00 MA time. To make things easy we'll go by the forum clock, last post before 24:00 gets it all.
  7. Extent

Selling Omegaton Beta Complex 16D This apartment has a bit of history to it as it was one of the apartments awarded to those who took part in the Project Entropia Betas :wise: Also included are a skins and parts collection and a couple of stacked items. I almost just took them all down to TT...
  8. Strange

Strange

9. Skulls

Skulls

10. Plasma

Plasma

11. Collection

Collection

12. Collection

Collection

13. Extent

Robot Tidal Wave

So where's the party now? I stopped by Wolverine and it was almost completely dead. Ithica had less bots around if anything with a couple gen 9 and 10s thrown in. I TPd to Troy and didn't exactly see drones throwing themselves against the turrents. I didn't even see a single warriror. Maybe...
  14. Extent

The Change - Special Issue

I don't know how much can be read into skillgains, but it is important to note that if you miss the mob your hunting by not aiming at it (as opposed to a skill-miss) you get no skillgains, just like if you sit and shoot at a rock. In many ways mining is like hunting invisible mobs, so I...
  15. Extent

vu 8.1 and the working class: screenshots please!

Nope, they're still "expecting a shipment soon"
Back