vu 8.1 and the working class: screenshots please!

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Could anybody who can login post some screenshots of any changes you see ( or new items) of us folk who have to work from 9-5 ??

Thx in advance!! + rep

reports on loot/mining/hunting would also be nice ;)

I keep getting disconnected, server seems unstable.

I 'm in middle of nowhere, nothing to take picture of

I was just in for afew mins, but got d/c before i thought of taking a screenie :mad: The Service Centres are much more 'homely'.. have a kind of wooden look to them... Afew new billboards up and has the star floor thing under the tp, like on some tp's at amethera. This was at Argus btw :D

Things aren't properly working yet - I had managed to get online (SCs = interesting... Argus = :D) but then Argus' server died...

If it's back surely I'll get a couple of screenies up

same problem as everyone else, cant stay logged in, but thats expected with so many trying to log in.

service centers look funny now tho, and the only bp added tothe tech was the ore amp.

havent seen any new items yet, none in tt

Here we go:

The updated Service Centre interior

81SC.JPG

The updated Fort Argus

81Argus.JPG

No idea on hunting/mining yet, too damned difficult to stay logged in :p

The new mining amps are listed in the attachments bp book, and they seem to go from lvl1 to lvl4. I haven't seen one of the bp's yet though... :/

Argh my links wont work... take a look in the gallery but its basically what miller has posted lol... beat me to it you sucker ;)

sc.jpg

argus.jpg

There ya go ;)

Hmm... Seemingly the "patio" at Argus isn't just a texture - someone's already standing on through it... :laugh:

81Glitch.JPG

the storage doesnt fit in with the interior, and i see that they have moved one step closer to advertisment (the billborads).

Argh, creepily identical screenshot times... :p

I'm kicked out again, though I did just get a (very poor) mining hit on my 3rd bomb. I think the claim deeds have been redesigned

thnx for the screenies. I like the service center.. Looks all classy and stuff :smoke:

lol new interiours look like a sleezy hotel from the 70's ;)

I only got a couple of Ithica before being kicked back out again

SC interior is much the same as the others
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Outside has more of a plaza now

Here also is what the shopping areas look like now. Unfortunatly I picked up my shopkeeper and now I can't put it back down again :/

Woohoo...

81Nomovement.JPG

Haha miller... ya know what they say about great minds.... Like the new service centres, love revamps, a change from the same boring stuff :)

kygon said:
lol new interiours look like a sleezy hotel from the 70's ;)

LMAO :)

Was thinking they reminded me of my local Indian restaurant. Didnt have time to check whether the walls had paisley patterns :)

looks like they`ve had some help from martha stuart decorating those cowboy bar style service centers.

I'm not sure if it was an error or what, but I just got 1.5 ped of Lyst from a Poor IV claim... :confused:

Looks great.
Can someone look if the bar serves beer ??
:beerchug:

And 93 Lysterium stone from another Poor... Either they've drastically altered the "resource ranking" scale, or something's awry :p

On the plus side, I've killed two mobs, one Feff warrior for 6.5 PED, and a lil merpy for 1.4 PED

Viateslav said:
LMAO :)

Was thinking they reminded me of my local Indian restaurant. Didnt have time to check whether the walls had paisley patterns :)

exactly right lol

"mr acutioneer can I have a portion of pakora 4 pompadoms and a cobra beer please, what you sell futuristic weapons and armour hmmmm ... are you SURE?" ;)

Hopefully a sign of general improvement, and not just a one off :laugh:

81Firstloot.JPG

I've been booted off again, so am not able to give an accurate idea of hunting/mining, but so far, since the VU:

Two mobs - two loots.
10 bombs - three hits, about 3 ped return :silly2:

majorputty said:
Looks great.
Can someone look if the bar serves beer ??
:beerchug:

Nope, they're still "expecting a shipment soon"

I can confirm that the mining attachments are (L) :(
and they need probes or bombs to construct... how weird is that??? :confused:

Well it looks alot better than the PA revamp, I hope that the lag isn't increased like it was there. I have been unable to go to PA since they done that update, Now it looks like they aim to make over every town in-game.

Back