Recent content by Fleur

1. Fleur

Account locked for mining Monria

cannot login into Monria, and I am mining unamped was buisy to extract a medium oil next to Cave 2 .... as game crashed. I am mining unamped !! Hell thats a shit loss for me since I am not a millionair. It says server is not available and if I try to login on another server I get message that...
  2. Fleur

Singular, are you going to hold the Mister/Miss Calypso 2013?

Would like to join if this awesome event finds a place Hi dear Contest Fans, I myself would die if I can participiae in this years Miss Calypso 2013 Event if it will find a place. I am really sad that Singular did not want to do it again but after all this touble happened I also can...
  3. Fleur

Be shop owner for 200 PEDs

people that idea sounds pretty good but would be really much much better if MA and FPC find a way to make it possible to rent a shop from Estate Broker ......or maybe possible to rent a Shop Deed from an Mall Owner Its a thing people wait now for ages to come true :P
  4. Fleur

Math problem

mathproblem ....probably 0 it is ......... or? :eyecrazy:
  5. Fleur

Downtime extended

..... uhm....ok I think I can live with :P ....... as far as we can see the Content List pretty soon :wise:
  6. Fleur

Uber: 28k Scipulor Old Alpha

Gratzies :wtg:
  7. Fleur

Beacons!

Yaaaayyyyy bring them back Please !!!! We wait ages now :wise: Eucharis Fleur Amazonica
  8. Fleur

The 7th Annual Miss Calypso Fashion event

Buuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppppp :girl::girl:
  9. Fleur

Ladies......... give it a chance pls ......... It`s a really great and awesome Event :yup::yup: Would be sad to this one the first Miss EU Contest ever beeing cancelled :(
  10. Fleur

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

"LOUIS" Laboratory of united imaginations yay this one is my personal favourite :yup::yup::yup:
  11. Fleur

AIC (Alien Investigation Center)
  12. Fleur

Biosphere of broken Dreams
  13. Fleur

:yup::yup::yup: hehe yay lets rule this catwalk :yay:
  14. Fleur

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

15. Fleur

Servers Are Down

They announced anything special last days ??? Or only that new Bot Event comming up ?
Back