Beacons!

er... Beacons please...

bring back bacon!

And Beacons! :D

signed up

we need beacons back (and all the other stuff, pets/makeup etc)

I had no idea what beacons were so i looked them up, they sound ace, bring them back.

Bring back beacons.

No word from MA/FPC yet?

WOHO... Lovely development team/community managers! Can't even notice this thread, read it, understand that beacons is important to us, make an new thread that updates us with the status of it. BULLSHIT "before the end of the year" :D

Ok people of entropia, it has been hinted and demanded here and there in other threads, but let's make this known to ma in a big way. We want beacons back now!!!!! If you agree simply respond to this thread and let's together send this message by getting 1000+ replies in a day for the return of beacon missions. Ps even my wife who pretty much hates eu keeps asking me. Are beacons back????

Um... YEP sure can it would help out MA in my opinion :p

Still waiting ... :smash::cheer::cowboy::coffee::wave:

buying battery for darkcorridor

MA COME ON NOW FFS GIVE US BEACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do ou even read this???????
Regards BB

I am proposing start sending support cases about this, instead of new peosts here - better effect for sure

I am proposing start sending support cases about this, instead of new peosts here - better effect for sure

Jesus christ, MA would be flooded. lol

Good idea, starting now.

And add a Link to this thread. What's the marketing rule? For every one letter written there's 100 similar opinions that haven't written

they took out one of the few extraordinary things we could find while mining heh.

BABEACON BACK ! (sorry...)

Yaaaayyyyy bring them back Please !!!! We wait ages now :wise:

Eucharis Fleur Amazonica

Bring beacons back, and also a explanation why it took so long. And a sorry.

I need bacon! :eyecrazy:

where is our mining bonus ???

why we dont get any other mining bonus, while we wait of beacons? .... is about time to give us beacons back !!!
And also every other system we miss, like MAKE UP, TAMING, HANGARS .... etc

BBB MA :) too short

bump it to top....

bring back the beacon runs

still no info? losing hope over here....

I bet they will say "we had to give up beacons... but we bring you.........TETRIS IN GAME!"

blargh.

Back