Recent content by Flipper

1. Flipper

EU Union

I've suggested this before, but unfortunately nothing much happens due to player apathy. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39674 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46724&page=2 I've given up playing a long time ago due to the insane cost of...
  2. Flipper

Players' self-governing: a possible solution?

Damn right we do :D Seriously though, if the original developers hadnt intended ther to be some sort of in-game government or even some sort of trade union representing all the players, why would they have included things like keeping the peace [government] and fight the power [t.u. to fight...
  3. Flipper

Get this game Xfire Tracked!!!!!

Its also for speaking to IRL friends who don't play PE because they hate the graphics. Sure, PE now has a windowed mode so we can see msn, but the colour gets messed up and the lag increases when using it. I also have friends who play other games in full screen mode, not all of which are online...
  4. Flipper

Get this game Xfire Tracked!!!!!

Xfire is awesome, I use it myself when playing other games (usually GTA vice city, lol), but had to reinstall directx first (the april 2006 version) as xfire wasnt appearing in-game, just making a loud ripping sound. It works now :) (Unfortunately still cant get it to work with PE though)
  5. Flipper

MA competition is heating up and going for the consoles too.

I've looked at a few screenshots from their first project, if the next game they make is the same then mindark have nothing to worry about. However, this isn't the only company that makes games.
  6. Flipper

Anyone seen Lady Mercury?

I can't say much as I don't know her, but if she's just moved to a new place it may take a while before she gets internet etc connected. Never been abroad but over here British Telecom are pretty slow and so are NTL....
  7. Flipper

Robbed, a part of the experience !

Yeah this is just like real life where you cant pick up and move a rock, cant buldoze half a rainforrest to get oil and cant demolish a few buildings to make room for yet another tesco store. Oh wait.... don't these things happen???? Aren't they stating the obvious here? Of course its...
  8. Flipper

Locked Account....

And that's less than 1 day. Errand? Sounds like they have some work to do rather than answer a simple query. Just guessing here but it seems like theres an issue with wire transfers and theyre waiting for something so they'd know more before they can get back to you, although a short note just...
  9. Flipper

Locked Account....

I don't think they'd be at work this late, but I've sent a support case to them and have included his in-game name and support case number. Hopefully they can track it from that and reply :)
  10. Flipper

Support case sent to mindark (about everything)

Thanks for the rep :) sorry I haven't replied sooner, been busy. The final comment from support was actually what I wanted, the only problem would have been if they hadn't have forwarded it and come up with an excuse for the bugs, that would have been ignorance. As I have worked in customer...
  11. Flipper

status now closed 06 Nov 2006 MindArk Support: Hi, Thank you for this additional information. We have forwarded your remarks to the release manager and the team responsible for community relations. Unfortunately we cannot give you any direct feedback here, but we can assure you that your...
  12. Flipper

Being pissed off with mindark atm I decided to respond to the support case about the EULA even though I previously said here it was pointless so I wasnt going to. Sorry but cant find my original thread to reply to so am starting a new one. Here is what was posted, I will post the reply here too...
  13. Flipper

A must have for Entropians!!!

Sorry to disapoint you but this is against the EULA. Hellfire, mindark are able to scan memory etc, so although on logs it would look like an AC, they can tell from your computer that your not using one. I've been trying to get mindark to change the EULA for some time due to this clause...
  14. Flipper

skillprices freefalling

It wouldnt suprise me one bit if mindarks 'balancing' makes esi's stop dropping altogether for a while if people are looting them so often, so keep them in storage not the tt :laugh: As for the pricedrop, I havent noticed as I don't buy/sell skills (and I'm still a deciple anyway), but the...
  15. Flipper

Farming

Conditioning the younger players to believe that GM food is good? Not the best of ideas, lol. I too think that adding food as something you need to eat is a bad idea due to the current costs of playing this game. Farming for food to feed pets is a good idea though, instead of just finding...
Back