Recent content by frazz

1. frazz

Info: Hunting Setups?

As main weapons I always use Tagging - Marber Bravo / Eamp15 Main - LR63 unL / a106 Finishing if I feel like it - P5a L / a105 Lots of different armor setups for different mobs of course Phantom / 5b Tbird L Polaris L Vigi / 6a Rascal / 3b Gnome / 2a For heals UR125 L Heal Chip VIII Heal...
  2. frazz

Question: dodge level?

i couldnt tell you an answer, but, to give you some idea i have a friend in warants, he tells me they never miss him. im not sure what his level is, of course it is probably unreachable in the game now the way the skill system works
  3. frazz

Question: Does Unlimited armor still loot on Calypso?

Interesting thread Mega, just ran across it today. About two months ago looted nemisis foot gaurds from drone and a few weeks after that a second set.
  4. frazz

Question: Would you Buy a Auto Drill Tower?

lmfao you got to make this poll while you were drilling put it on AC and go do something else
  5. frazz

Im thinking of joining a new soc

Kozmos allready gave you an invite to Obsidian Order, but I'll 2nd that. And your probably darn close to the 150k skill or past it.
  6. frazz

Question: No more blueprint books C ?

after letting my paint pile up since before the last VU. Its been at least a month if not more so it could have been a while before the last VU idk for sure. i split it all into stacks ready to color L Bp books. Now i find L bp book are no longer colorable:mad: so what is the best thing to...
  7. frazz

How to get Gremlin armor..

Looted all my grem parts in about 2.5 years without camping specifically to get the parts. Good luck
  8. frazz

Question: Is Entropia Offline?

same here mate logged in and got booted right off
  9. frazz

are ya ever coming back sweetheart ?

are ya ever coming back sweetheart ?
  10. frazz

hey man!! i dont get on EF alot but good to hear your finally coming back ! im sure ill run...

hey man!! i dont get on EF alot but good to hear your finally coming back ! im sure ill run into you somewhere :)
  11. frazz

Skilling agility and health

Yup they sure have... That happend at least 3.5 years ago. I did alot of fap skilling as you describe. All you need to do is die (preferably close to a revive) and run back to the pile of mobs, this in effect "resets" them. angelo
  12. frazz

Selling: AS-147, VAT-120, Riker 2 unL

another bump
  13. frazz

Buying: Omegaton A106

bumpity bump
  14. frazz

Will the new "super soc" pass Warants ?

Kimmi you left out the choice i would pick in your poll. I DONT CARE That would probably be the winner imo.
  15. frazz

Will the new "super soc" pass Warants ?

I think they allready done that long ago Daina
Back